RIP Jack Herer (1939-2010)

• Thread starter ent
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tcurtiss

A great man I will smoke a bowl in his name, smoke a strain named after the man himself

Godspeed J.H. you will be missed but not forgotten

G

goleboy

ITS TRUELY A SAD DAY IN THE CANNABIS COMMUNITY...pretty much everyone who smokes weed has benefitted from the hemporer himself. I had the lpeasure of meeting and talking with him for a few minutes last year and it was truly amazing to be in the presence of someone so iconic...fuck brad pitt or angelina jolie....jack herer was the fuckin MAN!

M

MSL Foundation

Jack was the one of the main reasons why we started the Marijuana Saves Lives Foundation. Really you could say he was the reason.

Without him we would have nothing. He would personally take time to talk to every single person he could. No matter who you were he would teach you if you wanted to learn...He taught us so much.

We love you Jack! Gonna miss you, till then....your the Best!

Our Condolences to the J.H.Family

Brett, Kari, Dustin and the rest of the Marijuana Saves Lives Crew!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
you've saddened my day

sorry to hear the news, he was a good man. i will also burn several in his honor.

mal

S

SSHZ

That sucks.... but I bet he's smoking the best heaven has to offer!!!

M

MIZZ ELVIS

My heart goes out to all those that are pained by Jack's passing....... Take solace in the fact that his message and spirit shall live on in the hearts and minds of our community for countless generations to come. LONG LIVE THE HEMPEROR JACK HERER!!!!

D

dailychronic

ahhhhh man I am packing the bowl now

going to celebrate his life and hope that his message keeps living on

C

chief greenleaf

Wow what a damn shame, I cant believe we just lost the most important and influential figure in the movement today.... Jack was extremely opposed to this new "Legalization" bill thats gonna be on the ballot in Cali this year, I think it would be great to prevent the passage of this bill in his memory. We should all really step up our efforts and spread the truth about this bill, everyone in the MJ community needs ta know that this bill is not gonna benefit med or recreational users.
RIP Jack Herer

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Very sad day indeed ,
But a wonderful day for the Big Farm in the Sky!! =)

fractal

fractal

What a loss for the cannnabis movement, I will think of the legend of Jack Herer this season for sure. I just sprouted some of the first beans I ever created in 2003 using a choice Jack Herer clone my buddy got in amsterdam and the sprouts are looking so healthy. I hope Jack is watching them from the other side!

N

nor cali farmer

well rip jack. but we still have b. e. smith a local boy

PHEN

PHEN

R.I.P. Jack Herer, an inspiration to us all. My condolences to the family.

Jack Herer
Top Bottom