RIP Lonestar

• Thread starter theherbalizor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
It's is with immense sadness and regret that I have this news to tell.

Lonestar of Texas Resin Company, ( TRC ), old internet friend and all round amazing guy. A true one in a million, passed peacefully in his sleep.

You will be sorely missed. I'll be wearing all my TRC gear this week in honour and memory.

RIP LONESTAR.

C

chuckyoufarley

Premium Member
Supporter
rip LONESTAR i might just have to crack some of TRC's MONKEY SNOOZE

sky high

sky high

Damn. Always loved his rants and his way with words.... and will damn sure never forget his love for the plant.

Breed on, buddy. Breed on.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Got word from the family that Lonestar has passed away...Thursday night he went to sleep and did not wake up the following morning..he was living up in southern Oregon and doin well..but a life of hard living finally caught up with him...

I'll miss you my brother

Life is short so live it!!!

Dynamite

Dynamite

R.I.P. Lonestar

did not know the man , but grew the Killer Queen cut he passes around , some serious frosty dank !

C

CobbCreekBob

Last Thurs nite, Mike passed in his sleep, he was 56 and it was very unexpected. The White City VA is having trouble finding his next of kin. Anyone that can get a hold of lil miss lonestar at bbay or any of the idiots at the cabana would be helpful. Its a shame a man has to die alone like that. RIP Lone, you were one of the good ones.

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Lonestar... I'm sure you're enjoying peace of mind whereever you are, my prayers goes to you, your family & friends...

Rest In Peace
Cyclol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I saw this morning that we've got three different threads for Lonestar (may he rest in peace), and I decided to merge them for continuity and so that those who loved the man can see all responses in one place.

J

Jalisco Kid

I have always enjoyed seeing pics of others growing his gear. Sat Nam JK

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I talked to his family last night..they sure sounded like they had been in contact with the official folks up there..I can call them to be sure if needed

sky high

sky high

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RESPECT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Funkytown 146

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I wore mine yesterday Sky...big up TRC

C

CobbCreekBob

I talked to his family last night..they sure sounded like they had been in contact with the official folks up there..I can call them to be sure if needed

The roomates were calling me all day Friday and said the VA could find the next of kin, etc. as that w last I heard, and our names were on his application for next of kin. I was just relaying messages for the roommates. I find it odd that BBay and the family know the day it happens, but the roomates don't know, odd? I was just trying to help out. Junior and Craig were calling all day Friday of the day after. Im glad the family came together, according to him, he wasn't talking to many of them. So I really don't know what to believe, but at least he's in a better place.

Top Bottom