• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

Rip :bawling:

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

i dont care when celebrity dies...really i dont, when paul walker died i was laughing at ppl who gave a shit(mostly women) because he didnt do anything special other than start in fast furious series lol....

but robin williams i will say has been the only celebrity who has died and i actually feel like ive lost something...he was a special man who could make you smile and laught, even when he was being serious...he had a special kind of personality, where he took more joy in making other ppl laugh to cover up his own sadness...he will def be missed,

and now if you will excuse me i got a robin williams marathon to watch

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I understand why he did it....far too much. Losing my son had me there. If it wasn't for the realization I wrote above... Fuck yeah... I'd of taken the ticket in a heartbeat over riding this wave that just keeps coming...

the only "good" thing about any of it is that it puts most other things that people fret/worry/get "depressed" over into perspective (they aren't really important, we just make them that way).

My theory is that the people who live with depression long term are less likely to kill themselves than the folks who are flying high...likable in all situations...have no worries...have everything going for them...

and when the rug is pulled....it's all too new and too real... and that is that.

Sad stuff all around. No one escapes this pain....it's just redistributed

We here love both you and your wonderful wife.
your the kind of folks who even though we don't see a lot of each other just being friends is so nice and means a lot to us..
Will always be by your side if needed just holler....

urban1026835

urban1026835

i dont care when celebrity dies...really i dont, when paul walker died i was laughing at ppl who gave a shit(mostly women) because he didnt do anything special other than start in fast furious series lol....

but robin williams i will say has been the only celebrity who has died and i actually feel like ive lost something...he was a special man who could make you smile and laught, even when he was being serious...he had a special kind of personality, where he took more joy in making other ppl laugh to cover up his own sadness...he will def be missed,

and now if you will excuse me i got a robin williams marathon to watch
I had to think about it because I usually could care less as well. even as a teenage nirvana fan when cobain did himself in . nothing. For whatever reason robin williams seems like a more personal loss. Maybe it has more to do with time peroids and such but he really did cross generations, especially with mrs.doubtfire.

On the bright side his legacy will live as long as human existence I would imagine and countless children and adults alike will watch and make memories together like we have.

Top Bottom