Ripening stage

• Thread starter frequentfleyer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frequentfleyer

frequentfleyer

Should I introduce an ripening additive like mollssses week 6-8 before the flush?

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Not sure how molasses would help ripening, but it's generally a good thing for the microbes in the soil.

frequentfleyer

frequentfleyer

Not sure how molasses would help ripening, but it's generally a good thing for the microbes in the soil.
Couple of forums here n there suggest it. I’m not sure either. Got any suggestions or should I just let them do there natural thing

frequentfleyer

frequentfleyer

Ppm more important than ph in flush too harvest? I’m using distilled ppm of 1 but ph is low like 3.5-5.5 per gallon

Rollingmountainkush

Rollingmountainkush

Supporter
A lot of products that contain sugars also contain Fulvic Acid this is also true for molasses. The Fulvic Acid is what is more beneficial for your late flower mix. Fulvic Acids can help with nutrient uptake.

frequentfleyer

frequentfleyer

A lot of products that contain sugars also contain Fulvic Acid this is also true for molasses. The Fulvic Acid is what is more beneficial for your late flower mix. Fulvic Acids can help with nutrient uptake.

im done with nutrients trying to eliminate them, starting my first flush just wondering if the Ph matter when you flush? Or if it’s more of PPM situation

Rollingmountainkush

Rollingmountainkush

Supporter
Gotcha. pH is more important because it needs to be in the proper range for your plants to properly uptake nutrients.

frequentfleyer

frequentfleyer

Thanks man! Its time consuming adjusting 20 gallons at a time lol

frequentfleyer

frequentfleyer

I’ve been doing a gradual flush started last week. I’m down to about 700 ppm cross the board. Today I’m gonna try an drop it down to 350 minimum that way next week I’m on track to chop chop if all goes well.

Rollingmountainkush

Rollingmountainkush

Supporter
pH is always relevant 🤣. You can run a higher pH depending on the medium. And you will have to lower it for others.

Anthem

Anthem

I’ve been doing a gradual flush started last week. I’m down to about 700 ppm cross the board. Today I’m gonna try an drop it down to 350 minimum that way next week I’m on track to chop chop if all goes well.
TBH, I am not totally convinced that flushing makes a difference. There is more and more evidence thru blind smoke tests that people cannot tell the difference. some are even preferring the smoke that was not flushed. I have always flushed and used a flushing agent to help bind the nutrients and lock them up so the plant cannot uptake them. My last run I did like a 3 day flush in Coco and it was no different FWIW

Top Bottom