Ripped off by bc bud depot

• Thread starter ajccheech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I cant believe bull electrical is even on there. Not suprising, bunch of wierdos, didnt know they did grow gear.

Its the place to go should you need to bug your neighbor, get an air rifle to shoot at poor cats or if your under age, by a knife! Great shop!

Place deserves to be burnt to the ground.

A

arpege

Thinking I am waiting for the lemon larry to go on sale here again!

D

Donk Frog

I am buying all my beans here from now on.... or if what i want is not here I am going to Dr.chronic....never had a problem there:party

F

farmer joe

The auctions here kick ass. Not much of a selection right now but the service is good. I sent a money order instead of cash and it was returned to me right away, no hassle. I would snap if a company with a big name like BCBD ripped me off.

S

seventy sevens

elite stand up guy

How much of a delay? I order 360$ of your gear it's been 3weeks and I paid extra for express shipping.....u do know that this will eventually hurt your rep........you are one of thier suppliers...and all I hear is bad stuff about them

elite is a stand up guy...hope it would not effect his rep...what the supplier does should not reflect the maker of the strains...bcbd will eventually come thru....I've never had a problem with them...they may have been slow or made mistakes but they've always come thru for me...hope you get your beans ...peace

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I can't fathom why people still buy seeds from these people .

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
I must just be lucky then.... I received beans 2 weeks to the day from order.
Healthy, enjoyable grows as well. Sorry to hear of your misfortune. Hopefully it will work out for you. Best of luck.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
From the sounds of things you were real luck hr.

A

alegoblin

Just to say I got my auction order within two weeks from THC Farmer and it was done right.I also am real happy with my freebies.:D Thanks Logic.

D

Donk Frog

Hurray It did come.

well all my emails and whining:( paid off......I got my Lemon Larry's and Chemdog from the elite collection that I order from BCBD:D....Plus I got a bonus of 7 larry's (total 17) and 3 Chemdog(total13)....:flower:cash:flower:cash:rock

Reactions: Ina
G

grizz

How many times does this have to happen before people figure out that more times than not, BCBD is a rip off and full of heartache and discontent???

I really like when people come on and ask about BCBD and get nothing but negetive responses but turn right around and order from them..makes absolutely no since at all to me.

Tex
exactly, and there buying elites gear when its right here .no since at all

P

pookalook

Im glad I ran across this. I was about to order from the bcdepot. Would have hated to be ripped off.Definitely wont be ordering

D

DR. know

The BC Bud Depot is clown shoes

Can any one help me find out what to do to get my order from bc bud depot. Said they got our 200.00 now i tried to email them @gfs industries @hushmail.com and i get a error no hushmail account.all i see is bad feedback about them. Hope no one else is as stupid as we were. 200.00 $ fucked now we spent 1000.00 on lights and etc. No beans. What a joke . Hope someone can guide me where i can get what i pay for. Peace.::(

sorry to hear of your troubles, its been almost a year since i placed an order through the bc bud depot ( a friend ordered diff gear same day) we both waited for six week, and the end result was a blue envelope with a return adress in the netherlands, oh and a very conspicuous ring showing through the envelope (in which the beans were contained)
But wait the trouble is just starting, the oder was for 12 beans, i recieved nine shitty white ones, when i contacted the night grower, he assured me this never happens and to rectify their mistake he would double any order i made! damn good deal, but my card was never run that night for beans, instead the night farmer spent 300 on farmville, needless to say they were harder to get ahold of then

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

There are so many seed sellers with good reps, there is always SOMETHING you can substitute from a reputable seller that will meet your needs.

I haven't ordered from here yet, or from a wide selection of sellers, but from experience I know Hemp Depot and Sannie's Shop will get you your seeds quickly. I've heard people complain about HD prices, but for US and Canadian breeders, the prices aren't bad.

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
I orderred from um bout 2-3 years ago, took about a month but I got my Godbud seeds.... Too bad the plants were pretty weak, didnt match the description as far as looks or grow stature, taste bad smelled aright but knock u on your ass thats for sure.

B

Bill Bloome

the only places Ive ever ordered seeds from is AMS,marijuana Seeds NL and here.The longest wait was AMS,five weeks.From here three weeks,order to arrival and some really nice freebies to boot.Try and get help from anyone else if you have a problem or need some info.Kind of a no-brainer!

C

christopher

I ordered From BCBudDepot, 60 days ago. I tried to e-mail them using the contact us link on the website several time, no response. i finally called them after the first 30 days. I was told my product would be sent out again. Well folks, its been ANOTHER 30 DAYS. Just got off the phone with "Customer Service" and was told to wait another 30 days. So far they have supposedly sent me three orders now, I have recieved NOTHING. Cant get my money back from them either. I am not happy at all. According to BCBUDDEPOT, the solution to my problem might be giving them a different address. I want to know how to contact this "PM MIDNIGHT GROWER'" that i read about above.

Top Bottom