Rising Ph! Rdwc

• Thread starter Door2univers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hermit186

hermit186

If you can find a way to push that air out a long way from your plants and if you fold and shake out in room next door I have no solution but I could see it and I did it to.

hermit186

hermit186

I buy my charcoal from a Mexican he brings it from mexico so no Potassium Nitrate just black dust and sweat.
If what you say is true then the ph would go up not down as it passes thru and the ppm would go up for the added P and N in my case it goes down and if you look close your plants need more of both P and N

Burntup

Burntup

With only 100ppm you have zero buffer.

You should be using a nutrient strength appropriate for your light intensity. Good job on using r/o, you'll have great results with it. I'm not familiar with culture solutions, do they say anything about their mix being calcium or nitrogen deficient? You'll probably find better results supplementing magnesium with Magnesium sulfate (epsom salts)

RDWC is a roots-in type hydro system. Best results will be obtained through proper reservoir management techniques. I have a thread here which outlines how to do this, I've also posted the same details in a few DWC threads now. It's a rather simple method, just an often overlooked part of 'Hydro.'

RDWC works on the same principles. You'll get smashing results. :D
Got a link
With only 100ppm you have zero buffer.

You should be using a nutrient strength appropriate for your light intensity. Good job on using r/o, you'll have great results with it. I'm not familiar with culture solutions, do they say anything about their mix being calcium or nitrogen deficient? You'll probably find better results supplementing magnesium with Magnesium sulfate (epsom salts)

RDWC is a roots-in type hydro system. Best results will be obtained through proper reservoir management techniques. I have a thread here which outlines how to do this, I've also posted the same details in a few DWC threads now. It's a rather simple method, just an often overlooked part of 'Hydro.'

RDWC works on the same principles. You'll get smashing results. :D
got a link to your info? I seen this and just joined up to look, I got rdwc from current culture and can’t keep ph down

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom