RIVAL79 and the White Fugu testers!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
WHITE FUGU TESTERS IN THE HOUSE! I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT KINDA BEAST THESE BEANS CONTAIN! THESE R SOAKING AND SHOULD BE PLANTED LATER 2DAY OR 2MARROW. THANX AGAIN, Hazeman! I REALLY APPRECIATE THE CHANCE 2 TEST UR GEAR. IT WILL BE A LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR US BOTH. ANY TIPS U HAVE FOR ME WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. LET THE SHOW BEGIN!

White fugu
E

E.T.

been waiting for these....super stoked to see what gems you find! good luck bro. sub'd

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
been waiting for these....super stoked to see what gems you find! Good luck bro. Sub'd
thanx, et! I'm excited 2 see what i can find also. I will update when i get them planted.

overgrown

overgrown

Busy busy!!! Im watchin these I can't wait to see some bud shots.Yer gona have some dank comin with all these strains! Good luck on the grows

Overgrown

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Busy busy!!! Im watchin these I can't wait to see some bud shots.Yer gona have some dank comin with all these strains! Good luck on the grows

Overgrown
Thanx for stopping by, OG! I will have a tasty dank rainbow. I got more strains to pop. Thanx again for ur generosity! I will post up grow logs on all of them beans over time. Keep an eye out!

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
WHITE FUGU TESTERS IN THE HOUSE! I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT KINDA BEAST THESE BEANS CONTAIN! THESE R SOAKING AND SHOULD BE PLANTED LATER 2DAY OR 2MARROW. THANX AGAIN, Hazeman! I REALLY APPRECIATE THE CHANCE 2 TEST UR GEAR. IT WILL BE A LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR US BOTH. ANY TIPS U HAVE FOR ME WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. LET THE SHOW BEGIN!

yes, it's a weed, don't over do it and you will do fine. :nerd

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I usually keep it simple. I been running GH Flora Nova and a few additives with Roots 707 soil. I wanna up my yield so I'm gonna try a soiless mix or coco. What do u recommend? I really wanna rock these White Fugu! Gotta plant these 2day. Thanx again bro.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
It will all depend on what kind of pheno you get. if it is a bubba type i would top it .if it is a blowfish type than i would leave it alone .because the blowfish like to bush. i use promix with a little of plant tone in it that's all.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanks for the heads up, Hazeman. I will have pics of these babies in a few days.

S

snkrhd23

damn rival poppin beans all over the place!! you're a busy ass dude Cant wait to see some more dankkkk

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
It will all depend on what kind of pheno you get. if it is a bubba type i would top it .if it is a blowfish type than i would leave it alone .because the blowfish like to bush. i use promix with a little of plant tone in it that's all.

hey wassup haze..im a pro mix guy myself,never used plant tone,just checked it out online,so do you feed any other nutrients throughout?

CFSB
Burn

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
yes i like to give them a blended compost tea mix.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Only 2 seeds made it thru germination. I planted them into Botanicare CocoGro. Watered them with some clonex Ph'd @ 5.85. This is my first grow with coco. I will be feeding them with GH 3 part, floralicious plus, flora nectar, cal mag plus, hygrozyme, silica blast and great white. I these don't make it, I have 5 more of these beans! Wish me luck y'all.

are you talking about the white fugu ? only two ! i got a 100% in my germ test of theses.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yup. The ones that didn't pop, one was hella small an the other 2 funky shaped. I'm gonna soak the others 2nite in a paper towel. Those will go into a soiless mix. Maybe Sunshine Advanced mix #4.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
well that's why there testers. usually my bubba seeds do come out in a funky shape. slow start but big finish.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
The 2 that made it r doin ok in that coco. Hope they survive! If not, I will start the others. I will post some pics this weekend. Thanx for coming by, Hazeman.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
The 2 that made it r doin ok in that coco. Hope they survive! If not, I will start the others. I will post some pics this weekend. Thanx for coming by, Hazeman.

that's good keep me informed :)

P

primeform

dont feel bad i only got 1 female of my normal fugus to make it. but thats because i used rapid rooters like a noob. hopefully shes a winner.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
dont feel bad i only got 1 female of my normal fugus to make it. but thats because i used rapid rooters like a noob. hopefully shes a winner.

Did you pop all 10 seeds primeform ? the only girl to make it i bet she will be a great plant be sure to take clones of her.

Top Bottom