Rival79's So Cal Master Kush S1 test grow!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Found 1 to now for the other. Looking forward to seeing how you rock the scmk. Good luck homie
Glad u find the SCMK test show. I cant wait to showcase these Indica monsters! Keep coming back, bro. It will def be a great show.

EVOKE

EVOKE

holy monkey tits.... r u serious woody... i thought this tread was jus the test run b for they drop... damn i must be reading to many treads... thanks woody... can u link me in to the site where i can find them...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
In case ya'll aint knowing these are for sale NOW!..:D

And if you do know and are procrastinating, you know damn well when they sell out right before you decide you want them, your gonna be kicking yourself in the ass for procrastinating in the first place.. lolol :p

Better get them while you can..;)
Did Jimmy drop these again already? I thought they were coming with all the SCMK x's. If he did, get them while their hot y'all. Don't procrastinate on these beans. Sure fire dank right here!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
holy monkey tits.... r u serious woody... i thought this tread was jus the test run b for they drop... damn i must be reading to many treads... thanks woody... can u link me in to the site where i can find them...
Hehehehe! Get them while u can. I thought they were dropping again soon. They were pretty limited last few drops.

socalval

socalval

Ahhh SCMK now thats a hard one to get in seed form.
seatbelt check ....... take it easy on the bumps im twistin one up back here . To the strip club we go !

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Ahhh SCMK now thats a hard one to get in seed form.
seatbelt check ....... take it easy on the bumps im twistin one up back here . To the strip club we go !
Lmao! That shit is what I'm talking about. I will slow down in the corners, bro! Hehehe. I twist a joint in a tornado. Nothing's gonna slow me down. Enjoy the show, SCV.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
I thought this was the first drop, didn't know these were dropped before.:confused:

Better get them while there hot (available).
Gonna be some fire for sure along with the other X's

SoCal Master Kush s1
Chemical Kush (Chemdog D x SoCal Master Kush)
Kush Inc. (SFV OG Kush x SoCal Master Kush)
Cheese Master (Cheese x SoCal Master Kush)

Hope everyone gets what they want.

I know I did!.. lol:D

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for sharing the info, WOODY! I was out of town and didn't see the drop notice. I need to grab some of those Chemical Kush and Kush Inc. Big ups 2 Jimmy and Logic on that nice drop also!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

sending my loot out for some scmk s1 tomorrow . thanks for puttin me up on some pisces genetics. wish i had more cash to buy the kush inc!

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I had to have the SoCal MK S1s. MK is my favorite strain, it was love at first hit. I like the effect and the taste is awesome, sagey kushy goodness. I haven't received them yet but I can hardly wait just to have them in my clutches. I'm a super seed slut and I buy almost anything that sparks my interest but Pisces has me caught up. I'm currently running Candy Queen, Super Silver Afghan, and Vic's High. I got some Samsquamch I'm dying to get into some dirt. I think Sammy will have to take a backseat to the MKs. Love your work Jimmy (can't say that enough)!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom