Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:talking
humm that WHITE BANANA KUSH looks good but i may need to bring that together with something that has a bit more resin coverage, hoping to find a really nice MALE from these LD 50 im soaking right now....ALIENDAWG V2 * RIPPED BUBBA im sure theres going to be some big time resin pushers in those..
peace:talking

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
HUMM strange it only happened on one plant and only PHENO #3, these plants we all grow seems to be very unpredictable at times..
wired:talking
It might just not like the food and I watered with Azamax to kill off these bugs. Im not tripping, bro! Shit happens. I just gotta be careful with that girl. They can be very unpredictable! They bugs have been hitting her hard as well. Leaves got spots and shit going on.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
very stoked to see those WHITE S1 i just put two to soil and have 9 more poped but net yet ready to hit the soil, also all 11 WHITEFIRE have poped but not yet ready for the soil.....

those look really good and im loving the RESIN building on them for sure..
really nice:talking
Those beans r in the right hands. I got a few White S1 beans back from my boy and I got White Fire ready to go as well. They def r resin bomb shells!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
humm that WHITE BANANA KUSH looks good but i may need to bring that together with something that has a bit more resin coverage, hoping to find a really nice MALE from these LD 50 im soaking right now....ALIENDAWG V2 * RIPPED BUBBA im sure theres going to be some big time resin pushers in those..
peace:talking
That WBK is beasting out. Rock hard frosty nugs! She def is staying around. I cant wait to taste that strain. I miss my old Banana Kush cut. Shit was so tasty! Work her as much as possible. Ripped Banana Alien Bubba Dawg! That's a tounge twister! Lmao. Keep up the hard work, Jwas. I got them LD50 also. Next round of seed pops, we will see those in the FUNK LAB.

JAWS

JAWS

as long as your happy with good ones ya get them im good aswell..

i hope i got shit fixed up over here because if i lose this grow im in a world of hurt, things need to be perfect and just roll along like they have EVER other time except for that last WTF happened in there i dont know!!...

well i always have a back up plan so if some of these seeds dont take i will drop some BANANA KUSH and work those again, if you remember i only had one FEMALE and she was 100% pollenated so i never even got to taste her the first go-round....im not holding the LD 50 those fuckers are swimming right now i must i REPEAT I MUST FIND A GOOD ALIEN TECH PHENO to work with and i think so far this one will give me the best chance at finding one.....have a friend who has some beans finishing up that might give me even a better shot at finding one but those are not in hand yet and the LD 50's are so its there lucky day or hopefuly my lucky day..
respect much:talking

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
as long as your happy with good ones ya get them im good aswell..

i hope i got shit fixed up over here because if i lose this grow im in a world of hurt, things need to be perfect and just roll along like they have EVER other time except for that last WTF happened in there i dont know!!...

well i always have a back up plan so if some of these seeds dont take i will drop some BANANA KUSH and work those again, if you remember i only had one FEMALE and she was 100% pollenated so i never even got to taste her the first go-round....im not holding the LD 50 those fuckers are swimming right now i must i REPEAT I MUST FIND A GOOD ALIEN TECH PHENO to work with and i think so far this one will give me the best chance at finding one.....have a friend who has some beans finishing up that might give me even a better shot at finding one but those are not in hand yet and the LD 50's are so its there lucky day or hopefuly my lucky day..
respect much:talking
I feel ya bro! These meds r for me and my wife. It will last us a few months. I dont want it full on useless seeds. Im gonna be fucked as well. Hopefully I can pick them asap. I gotta start flushing 2nite. Hope things turn out fine. Wish me luck, bro!

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL :talking
i would my brother but you dont need any luck your an excellent grower you just ran into some "DARK MATTER" just like i did, your good im good so im sure we will both do smashing this round!!...
respect:talking

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Peace and Positivity! I always keep my head held high. I got some really good strains waiting to be popped. Things will be just fine! I got plenty of JAWS gear to pop soon also. I will be seacrhing those Strawberry D for that stud sooner or later! I gotta make some of my own gear. THE HIGHEST CALIBRE is coming soon!

kinger

kinger

sorry to hear about your problems with the hermi,besides that your white s1 is a FROSTY gal.Keep up the good work :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
sorry to hear about your problems with the hermi,besides that your white s1 is a FROSTY gal.Keep up the good work :)
Thanx Kinger! I can't wait to puff on some White S1. She looks amazing! Come back and enjoy the show, bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Alien Erkle.........could be interesting...as sounds the strw D......nice work.
Very interesting, bro! The Alien Urkle is chunking up nicely. The Strawberry D is greasy as fuck. I'm gonna smoking some dank for a while. The White OG smells off the hook! I will have a few pics of up later.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hi Rival79, love ur genetics, and ur doing a great job on them
Thanx Krasi. I got some new pics about to go up. Day 51 of 12/12. Come back and enjoy the show!

Krasi

Krasi

Wow stunning Rival, nice upward stance on the leafs, full of resin, looking top notch man

Top Bottom