RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
DSCN3576
DSCN3573
Sour Pebbs Day 30

Jdub1

Jdub1

Nice.. How is the stretch on that strain? & how long does she flower? It looks like she has the sativa lookin leafs that's how mine look..
They have a medium stretch on em, and they do have some big ass sativa lookin leaves on them. I will prob take them to 63 days or so... def a fun strain to run.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
They have a medium stretch on em, and they do have some big ass sativa lookin leaves on them. I will prob take them to 63 days or so... def a fun strain to run.
That's good to know, J. I was thinking about that also. 63 days sounds good to me. Ur plants r def looking good. We r gonna be burning on some kill this round, bro.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Kool that sounds perfect.. I love 63 day strains.. I seen the sativa leafs & said oh shit what did I get myself in2.. I was hopeing it wasn't a super stretching & mega long flowering sativa..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Whoa those r sure nice colas for only 1/2 way done.. Killer work.. Those buds r gunna b fat.. Ur gunna have a killer Sep.

I'm stoked so far, bro. Them ladies r looking good for the half ass job I been putting lately. I was a lil late on a few watering. I been putting in work the past week tho! Crazy ass hours in my schedule right now. I'm thinking a 9/11 Harvest is in the works, Goo! I'm gonna let Freedom ring this year. I wanna see that PCP u cut down, bro. I'm super excited about that strain.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm stoked so far, bro. Them ladies r looking good for the half ass job I been putting lately. I was a lil late on a few watering. I been putting in work the past week tho! Crazy ass hours in my schedule right now. I'm thinking a 9/11 Harvest is in the works, Goo! I'm gonna let Freedom ring this year. I wanna see that PCP u cut down, bro. I'm super excited about that strain.
Ur gunna kill it with a mega yield I can already tell..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn RIVAL those are some beasts for 30 days into flower!

You got the Funk Lab rockin now:)

Keep up the great work buddy!
Hey Waayne! These beds r killin' it for sure. I cant wait to see them at 60-70 days. The Sour Pebbs is gonna yield like crazy. Thanx for dropping by the Funk Lab, bro!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Things r looking even better than I expected with these soil beds. I let them veg way too long but I think they r gonna yield like crazy! It's time to up my food levels now and make these bitches go hard. I got my veg tent sealed up better and added a 6" fan to get rid of that extra heat from the T5's. The F-Cut x Face/Off OG Bx1 r killing it. The True OG and Chemdog 91 crosses r looking great as well. I got the Cookie mom flowering up real nice also. I will get some more pics up soon for every1 to drool over! See ya around the Farm, y'all.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Oh ya, glad I stopped by homie that sour pebs is looking beastly!! What she smelling like?

What up, True G! How r u doin, homie? Glad u stopped by the Funk Lab. Things r getting hot around here again. That Sour Pebbs tray is killing it, bro! She smells like Sour Candy Purple OG with that Creamy Milk smell. Just like the milk smells when the cereal is gone and its time to drink up that sugary goodness! :D I think she's a great mix of strains and dank flavors. Def a fav around these parts. Hoping for an above average yield as well. We will see how things turn out. I got some plants prevegging for the next round. No wasting time with vegging for a few months.

Top Bottom