Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

That's Grand Ribbon (Green Ribbon x Grand Daddy Purple), not just Green Ribbon. And yea Shawnskush is right TA f2's would get ya closer possibly. But thinking about it, I'm wondering if the Grand Ribbon was a fem strain or if he (whoever created Grand Ribbon) used a GDP male from seed?

I was thinking of using a Sour D male to try and make my own version of Sour Pebbs with my FPOG f1 cut. Worth a shot since only like three people in the world hold Sour Pebbs beans lol. Rival lucky mofo!! But well deserved. Been watching you put it down on the Farm for years now. And the Funk Lab stays throwing out the dankage man. Can't wait to see what that 5x5 of Sour Pebbs cranks out! Peace!

ya i don't think many ppl ever got a pack of the SOUR PEBBLES but i think even fewer got a pack of the ALIEN DIESEL.

could be wrong though;)

215 User

215 User

Thanks @619ster

The GDP male brings over the the taste to the fruity cereal taste.My nephew works in SJ industry so
just have to get plugged in! Your Sour project sounds close enough to compare...Who's Sour you using?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I got a question @RIVAL79

What is your base in flower with your gh 3part? I thought I read 5/3/1 at max..? Reason im asking is I felt my plants were lacking while just using the Head's 6/9 formula so I added the grow and been playing with my veg recipe. Right now 4/3/1 with calmag has got my plants looking as lush as ive seen them. All shades of green and beautiful. Your plants have always looked very green and healthy so thought I'd pick your brain homie on what your running in flower!;)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yeah, definitely! I'm sure FPOG and SP will be around for quite a while with all of these people who hold it making Xs and working em down the Filial generations! the next few years will definitely take the plant to places it hasn't been before. We live in an exciting time!
There will be lots of hybrids of FPOG and SP but most will not be available to the masses, bro. It's all about who u know in this Industry.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice choices & can't go wrong...

Sour Peb F2's sound like the bet but the males will encourage some awesome hybrids.
I have not had the pleasure of trying Sour Peb flowers but know it's special.

Good Luck on your Grow
I will be working on a Sour Pebbles S1 and Sour Pebbles Bx1 very soon. No males in the Sour Pebbs to make F2's. They were FEM beans!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
SOUR PEBBLES is a fem strain so i would not count on any f2's popping up any time soon.

so whats the call on the ALIEN DIESEL fem's???.

got a pack of both but yet to grow any of them, cant get away from the AWESOMENESS of the fpog cereal she's just amazing.

peace:)
What up, Jaws! Hit me a PM and we will chat some more on those beans. Dont want peeps hounding ya or begging in my thread. LOL.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I got a question @RIVAL79

What is your base in flower with your gh 3part? I thought I read 5/3/1 at max..? Reason im asking is I felt my plants were lacking while just using the Head's 6/9 formula so I added the grow and been playing with my veg recipe. Right now 4/3/1 with calmag has got my plants looking as lush as ive seen them. All shades of green and beautiful. Your plants have always looked very green and healthy so thought I'd pick your brain homie on what your running in flower!;)
I used to run 7.5/5/2.5 but cut back on my base last year. I like the way they eat now. It seemed like they were happy b4 but they r doin just as good now. It's all really preference and strain selection. All my plants get fed the exact same thing. No special diets for them around here! If they can't make the cut, then fuckem'. Best of luck dialing things in, Bud.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lemon Alien Dawg Special
DSC 0216 640x426

215 User

215 User

Lovely as the Sun...

Nice work Rival and best of luck with your flowers/beans. Always top quality stuff!
Only reason I asked Jaws about the Alien Diesel because I used that name for my cross in the homemade strain thread.
I will change mine to something else outta respect to whoever is using it...

One

Top Bottom