Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I believe it was grown by Delae or Motiv. Can't remember off the top of my head. I still have some of my Sour Pebs seeds. Not sure if I will find a better pheno than the lady I have. She's def some Killz! Pop that seed ASAP.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
here ya go fellas. One last photo before my maiden voyage.. Bon voyage!

Fruity Pebble leaning Sour Pebbbles.. Just a warning to the wise. ALL of Aliens gear will hermie on you. ALLLLL OF IT. I take back anything positive I've EVER said about Alien genetics.

SPOG1

mack 10

mack 10

here ya go fellas. One last photo before my maiden voyage.. Bon voyage!

Fruity Pebble leaning Sour Pebbbles.. Just a warning to the wise. ALL of Aliens gear will hermie on you. ALLLLL OF IT. I take back anything positive I've EVER said about Alien genetics.

View attachment 288917

that looks pretty dope though. which of aliens gear hermed?and how badly? that's gotta hurt at $150 a pack. and time and effert wasted.
mack.

mack 10

mack 10

So the Dr. said, It's a BOY! I'm hella stoked. Now I can taeach him all the tricks of the trade. Lol. Pics will be up later. Big ups 2 all THC Farmers and their families.
Woohoo! Glad for you my friend.
Now the real work begins...enjoy it.
mack.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
congrats fam I know your hella stoked I just hope hes a healthy and healthy baby stay frosty fam late.
P.G.

Top Bottom