pits

Here we go!!! lets get it funky!!!!! Once again
Rks 22
promix & house of garden nutes.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
You say you are feeding those little plants with nutes right now... If I understood you correctly.. I wouldn't feed them anything yet...I dont feed new plants anything from germ to ATLEASt 2 weeks after they start growing.. Be careful, nutes at a young age will severaly stunt them opr even worse kill them...So take it slow with the babies...

Pits, You are a busy man...You got 3 packs of CannaVenture gear growing right here.. NIE BRO! Thank you man.. I know there are alot of people that want to see these strains grown...Soo keep it up bro...and remember on the nute front..."Less is more", and that is ALWAYS teh case, no matter what the age.....

Take care bro...and keep up the great work....

P

pits

THANKS CANNA!! Well they r not gettin nutes yet. like u said usaully couple weeks in or more befor they get hungry. Thanks so much for puttin theses strains together. Im truely excited about every seed in those packs!!!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
THANKS CANNA!! Well they r not gettin nutes yet. like u said usaully couple weeks in or more befor they get hungry. Thanks so much for puttin theses strains together. Im truely excited about every seed in those packs!!!

Cool bro.. Just making sure about the nutes... Sounds like you have it ALL under control.... That is what I like ot hear brother!

You are more than welcome friend.. Thank You for growing them for the World to see....

P

pits

just a lil update from last week!!! Rks is takin off..

PS. the lil guy-girl in the back isnt a runt. i completly ripped it out the dirt as a seedling and just re burried it and it survived thank goodness!!

P

pits

The weekly RKS update!!!! All very inform plants so far. gonna give em a top tonight.

IMG 3249
IMG 3250
IMG 3251
I

ibTheMan

Lookn real nice bro. cant wait to see what happens with um.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
NICE PITS! Looking very healthy bro... Can't wait to see what you find... Looking great my friend...

P

pits

IMG 3515

IMG 3509

here we r a week later!! topped them last week and they loved it.. these things have mass vigor lol... passed up the jazzberry and starberry and they wer put in after them.. so here they are a lil squeezed in for da pic!!!!! RKS 2.2

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey Pits.....They look like they are happy and loving life....Very Healthy man....I love the group shot...Ive been away for the last 2 weeks, so haven't been on much, but I'm back and plan to follow alot closer...

Keep it up Pits, and Let me know about the Electric Larry Land or Grapefruit D-Lite Testers....I replied to your PM....

Thanks man....

D

DoneDrone

Looks great! Nice and bushy! How is the smell so far... any early veg skunky death smells??

P

pits

got the flip last night i beleave!!!!! will continue with the pics next week... def some interestin smells comin from the plants.. but nothin to major just yet...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
NIce Pits..Let us know if anything starts stinking real nice....They sure are healthy looking plants man...Keep us posted...

P

pits

ok so i got 7 females out of 9 seeds!!! 20 days in.. great structure and so far seems like a fairly easy plant to grow!!!!
IMG 3761

Top Bottom