RKS at Bizzbay

• Thread starter vintageherb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vintageherb

RKS at Bidzbay

One of the vender's is selling old school skunk from OG Bub..claiming to trace it back to the 80s in cali 60.00 usd

J

John Ditchweed

Go for it...... it may not be road kill skunk but I bet it will smell pretty close......... here lately true skunky weed has been coming back out of the woodworks....... i got a road kill ibl a few weeks back......... then you got reserva presavda that has one out, cannacoppia has bc roadkill, reeferman has tuna, someone here is working on skelly hashplant that stinks like holy hell.......... then theres shoreline, trinty, etc....... all stank like no bodies buisness......... so my bet is those seeds produce a stinker

F

FastForward

It totally feels like Skunk is about to come back into fashion....good thing I've got an HTC Skunk IBL vegging atm.....can't beat a j of really stinky skunk if anything just for the old school taste...

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Vintageherb, the seed for sale there is the same thing FF is growing. It is not Road kill skunk. I've grown it and it is a sweetened version very similar to the Dutch genetics. No dead skunk there. It may be "old school" from Cali, but not roadkill.

J

John Ditchweed

man highroller that kinda sucks.......... they worded that paragraph to make you believe the funk was in that strain..... I bet it is the same skunk that lou grew

F

FastForward

And besides, I doubt you'll find many places with better genetics than here, or service.....so step away from BidzBay and say hellooooo to THCBay :)

V

vintageherb

The only thing thay had me is OG BUBS in the pharagragh....Ohh well...thank's guy's for the heads up!

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't remember where I saw it...maybe in an associated thread, but they did say it was not road kill smelling herb so as not to mislead people. RKS stood for something like "really killer skunk" or something like that.

The Joker

The Joker

Sybaritic /Beancounter formerly of HTC was on the quest for the RKS and couldn't find it in any "Skunk" offerings including HTC's. So I doubt that's the real deal.

There is lots' of skunky weed, but I'm a flavor junkie. How's the taste, how's the high, who cares if it stinks!

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
You should just wait a little while I think obsoul from cali connection is puttin some out as well as reef. You wont find anything better than what theyll be puttin out.

R

rottenjohn

It totally feels like Skunk is about to come back into fashion....good thing I've got an HTC Skunk IBL vegging atm.....can't beat a j of really stinky skunk if anything just for the old school taste...

I have a pack of htc skunk X bubba skunk floating around that i might have to get cracking soon.. (pre 98 bubba X 89 sssc skunk) X htc skunk woo hoo!

J

John Ditchweed

Sybaritic /Beancounter formerly of HTC was on the quest for the RKS and couldn't find it in any "Skunk" offerings including HTC's. So I doubt that's the real deal.

There is lots' of skunky weed, but I'm a flavor junkie. How's the taste, how's the high, who cares if it stinks!

See but I love the funky skunk dank taste.......... nothing better to me........ shoreline has all that with a little spice thrown in........ love it...... god I miss the days we could get road kill on a daily basis....... came from the austin area and man....... you could load a one hitter for a ride smoke it and your car would smell like you ran over a skunk for a week........ only problem is alot of the time people where asking 25 to 30 a gram and wouldn't sell anything bigger

C

Chimera

IMO cannacopia's DC X BC roadkill is the one you want.

True skunk smella and flavour... intensely heavy stone.. serious charcoal filters needed unless you live way out in the bush!

-Chimera

K

krom

Hi all farmers, i've started to smoke inthe late 80's beginning of 90's, at this time i was leaving near spain and could get the better hash you can imagine (marocans olives) and one day my big brother came back from a trip to holand with a few joint of skunk. I still remember the terrific smell and incredible strong high compared to the stone feeling of hash. It immediately became a myth to me, the funcking good skunk. I started to grow ten long years after my first experience with skunk, with the idea to find the gem i smoked this day, but a few years after i'm still looking for her. I've found on the way some new wonders from differents breeders but i've never found yet the good old skunk from my youth.
Anyway i'll still look further to find my favorite smoke, at this time it's the cannadential from dna, i've grown her in my last run and that's a pure pleasure to smoke this weed.

V

vintageherb

Wow that's the first time I heard that..so she's sweet skunk or layin on the road skunk?

K

krom

if you talk about the first skunk i smoked,and all others from the late 80's it was very pungeant smell but with a sweet touch, i'm really more attracted by sweet smelling weeds rater than toe smell or poo like some are looking for.(but many people who don't smoke found horribly stinky some of my favorite weed).
The canadential is definately on the sweet side, very strong smell of fruit and a taste to die for. Creamy smoke,easy on the lungs and a fully satisfying taste.

true grit

true grit

Chimera or anyone else- any more opinions on the DCxBC Roadkill? Sounds like a winner anytime a breeder suggests heavy coal filters!

I've been on the hunt for good RKS for sometime now and the DCxBC Roadkill is very affordable to give a go with....

Anyone else run the DNA RKS?

Top Bottom