RKS chops...

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Howdy farmers....so here we are at 8wks with these DNA/R.P. RKS...would like to have let them go 9wks, but the greener one has a few PM spots and I don't feel like spraying her. So down they go. Both have rock solid nuggets or super sweet creamsicle smelling dank.. VERY pungent, but 100% totally sweet. I lost the clones of this in some restructuring, but as long as smoke is decent- they yield well and I will be popping a few more to find a keeper cut. Heres the pron...

P1 and P2

DSCN0836.JPG

P1

DSCN0838.JPG
DSCN0840.JPG
DSCN0841.JPG

P2

DSCN0844.JPG
DSCN0847.JPG
DSCN0848.JPG

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

no roadkill skunk smell in either one? Thats too bad!

waayne

waayne

Really nice lookin Skunk
Can't wait to hear how they smoke!

Aligee

Aligee

nice flowers TrueG !!! looks like some dank you grew there ...

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Tasty looking none the less bro!! Its gota be some dank if your gona do a mom run..
I wish one you guys would come up with the scratch in sniff button!! lol

true grit

true grit

no roadkill skunk smell in either one? Thats too bad!

Hell no...bummer to say the least, but still kill.

Really nice lookin Skunk
Can't wait to hear how they smoke!

thanks bro, if she tastes like she smells- im golden. lol.

::hottie whistle::

Those are some beautiful nugss

Muchos gracias...

nice flowers TrueG !!! looks like some dank you grew there ...

Hopefully...i figure from RP/DNA must be pretty solid!

Tasty looking none the less bro!! Its gota be some dank if your gona do a mom run..
I wish one you guys would come up with the scratch in sniff button!! lol

Yeah bro, outta the hella plants run lately, with the ease, density and yield- I will MOST def do another run. If I can find the shape and yield of these, but with RKS....golden my friend.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Nice.. I thnk you will like the Rocklock too then.. it grows just the same.. practiacally grows itself.. with killer yield..

D

Dubwobble

Looking good farmer !

Once mine started getting flushed and all they started to eminate a strong "peng" smell.

I imagine after the cure it will be more intense.

true grit

true grit

King Kong- yeah I'm gonna have to pop that lady with em....lemme know how she smokes!

Dubwobble- thanks bro, but what is "peng" smell like? hehe

D

Dubwobble

easy bruv, "peng" is UK slang for skunk

more specifically Manchester-area slang, innit mate !

D

DoubleDub

"peng" is UK slang for skunk

hmmm never knew that

Whatever happened to oldschool skunk anyways.. is it at all still around in non-fem seed form??

true grit

true grit

Dubwob- Ahhh!! Now it makes sense... I will be popping the others pretty soon here!

Dub- no clue brother. I was really looking for garlic reaking stank...oh i will find it.... hehe.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

skunk...

wait til you smell the Zilvermist for some skunkiness... Then again, i'm thinking beef jerky phenotype...lmao! Good looking nuggets, man.

D

Dubwobble

Ya man, I'm using the UK "peng" name to distinguish it from the USA "skunk" description.

When I was a bit less informed, I thought that if it wasn't the "roadkill skunk" than it just wasn't skunk.

But now after smelling the difference and finding similarities in the way the smell permeates a room, I can say I have experienced the european skunk selection smell and found it skunky as well.

On the high note, the UK "peng" is a mix of slightly offensive "baby-poopy" over-ripe mango / over-ripe cantalope with a piney bottom end.

The USA "skunk" is a mix of dead animal "road kill" with piney bottom end.

Both seem to have ALOT of the terpene pinene, but the UK selection of the smell leanes alot more to the rotting fruity end of the spectrum, while the USA version leans to the more sharp skunk spray in overall smell.

But if you carry either on your person, or in your bag and unknowingly walk into a grocery store, you will seriously smell the "skunk" aroma emanating from you. And so will everyone else.

lol :smiley_joint:

So yah, in the future, both describe that skunk smell for me. But if I use peng it means the UK meaning, if I say skunk then I mean sharp animal smell.

* Here is an interesting fact - there are NO SKUNKS IN ENGLAND. They are indigenous to North America. So non-americans really don't know what true skunk smells like. I have had my dog chase a skunk once, he actually caught it. The dog came back whimpering with a quickness, its mouth was foaming uncontrollably, and it was scared to death, shaking and jumping all over me. The smell soaked into my jacket, shoes and jeans. I had to throw them all out. Yah, I know I could of done something, but it smelled like the skunk shat rotting onion death skunk shit on my clothes. We bathed the dog in tomatoe juice for a week. He was bumming HARD.

D

DoubleDub

Wobble - :cool0041: interesting...

Occassionally clueless guests walk past my grow and comment about a skunk smell.. Wonder if theyd do the same if they were from England...

Yo grit one time a few years ago I got some weed labeled white widow. It was covered in crystals and literally reeked like the stereotypical danky skunk. It was grown by some old timer who had the cut for many years and refused to trim the sugar leaves off because of how crystally they were. I always wanted to know where that mom came from....

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
that looks like some killer grit,hopefully you find tat stinky keeper!!

Top Bottom