RKS, Neville Haze(s), Sour Neville and more...

• Thread starter Titoon_29
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Titoon_29

Hello all !

I'ld like to introduce you to some of the strongest herb around !!! I was incredibly lucky to get a chance to try some of my friend braindead samples !
When you are facing such herbs, and so different, you can t be anywhere but in heaven ^^ :yeahthats

So let's have a view at those samples !
They have been cured for 3 months for most of them... There was 8 strains, but the buds got mixed and i m not sure about some names :wallbash:... But i also love to judge on blind tasting....

Neville haze shanti, RKS, rebel shack F2, Neville haze female seeds, mad.s, Down left to right: Madonna, 2 ak47 buds and the last sourneville

Braindead#1 said:
picture.php

I've been smoking a lot of nice herb around france these days, and let me say that i had an incredible tolerance while testing those buds ( been smoking some of the most potent herbs all day long for almost 2 weeks now, im travelling and meeting some of my fellow growers ^^).. And still, some almost killed me ;-)
They all have been cured for almost 3 months, if i recon well. They all have a perfect bag appeal, no leaves, PERFECT ^^

Neville Haze (Mr Nice)
-
Braindead#1 said:
15 weeks of flowering
This is the cat piss pheno...:kitty: :kitty: :kitty: OMG I never had a chance to really come across one, and i love it ! The smell is totally like catpiss, but not so disgusting as one would expect.
I smoked it on the morning, before going to visit the town... the smoke on the morning open your eyes in a few seconds, and give you a good motivation, and a very uplifting high... It s also quite psychedelic in the head, the rush can be a little scary for the hash/indica smokers...
I wouldn t smoke it all the time because of this heady rush, but still exactly what i was expecting from a shanti neville, a true bomb...
The effect last for a while too, something like 4/5 hours... The smoke is almost like smoking some hash, really strong smoke feeling your lung, but still a perfect smoke, smooth... Typically strong sativa phenotypes do that.

Sour Neville - S a n n i e
Braindead#1 said:

: Imagine the perfect balance progeny of a sour diesel and a neville haze, this is it.... I recognise her perfectly by her smell The taste and smell got from both sides, and are alike, it has taken the sour from the SD, and the spicy/herbal from the NH...
but this one doesn t show much of the hazy taste... The high is incredibly powerfull, that was our choice to go to bed, and i must say wrong choice ^^ Same rush as the sour diesel i know, with some psychedelic touch from the NH....
Not so overwhelming as the cerebral rush from NH, that would fit an indica lover perfect to give a try to some hazy feelings, with the unfunctionnal powerfull high of the sour diesel...

Neville Haze Female Seeds​

Braindead#1 said:
this is a 14 weeks version of the FMS NH. the taste is quite spicey, i ld say very similar to the neville haze i had smoked before, some kind of mix of cooking herbs, i enjoy it a lot.
The high was pretty clear too, and my friend which is not a heavy smoker, had some small trouble with his vision, almost like hallucinations. Another heady haze :)

BC.RKS - Cannacopia​

Braindead#1 said:
Probably the most intriguing samples of all... By far the strongest smell, the smell stick to any other bud you put in the bag... Imaging the smell of death, like any death animal, for a few, this is it....:beat-dead :off2: It not as repulsive as it sounds, indeed it s a pleasant taste.
I couldn t describe this smell any more than death, maybe some hashy undertone also. The bag appeal is amazing, when grinded it makes some kind of grey/purple powder, due to the incredible amount of trichomes, probably responsible for the huge smell.It seems like some kind of cotton, i ld eat some !
The high is a mix between high and stone, and nicely powerfull, would be my choice for an evening, not a day smoke for sure. Even if i feel more attracted by sativa, i had a real pleasure smoking this one. It s like the SD, if you encounter this smell once, you ll never forget it. that s not the first time i find it, but never so strong.

Rebel Shack f2 - S a n n i e​
Braindead#1 said:

: Sativa typed, the smell is a mix a citronella and diesel. Heavily covered by trichomes, for an outdoor, the taste is really smooth, lighter than diesel, still well spicey.... Smoking it pure is definetly making her even better, even for non smokers (tested/approved ^^).
A high were i find the rush of the diesel, but more complex, perfect to begin with sativas. i had the chance to smoke some of the rebel shack, and i must say s a n n i e did a good job making them, they usually have something different...

Purple Out :​

The smell is typical to the berry family, spicey hints with some berry touchs. A strong and staying-in mouth taste, that i like, which is rare for me for outdoor purples. Smoking on the herb, watching the sun shining in front of the ocean, it gave you an adventurous taste !!! :pimp3:

What to conclude ????

All different, but all awesome ^^:laughing: This selection would definetly looks like mine whenever i ll get a stable grow, some really nice growing skills, and so much caring as Braindead !
Some of the best sativas around, along with some not-so-overwhelming hybrides, and more indica like (rks), i couldn't have made a better choice !!!!
Thanks again braindead my friend, keep the good job !

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
very enjoyable report

lucky you
im lookin forward to som braindead hybrids

S

S1CK0hh

is the cannacopia the RKS deep chunk or straight RKS either way it is some foul sounding stuff that I would love to puff on. Great report Titoon.

true grit

true grit

Very nice review and great pics! Even though I love indicas, the Haze's are really making me want to grow out a cross and get "lifted".

O

Oxirous

Amazing smoking gear!!!!:banana:
Hello all !

I'ld like to introduce you to some of the strongest herb around !!! I was incredibly lucky to get a chance to try some of my friend braindead samples !
When you are facing such herbs, and so different, you can t be anywhere but in heaven ^^ :yeahthats

So let's have a view at those samples !
They have been cured for 3 months for most of them... There was 8 strains, but the buds got mixed and i m not sure about some names :wallbash:... But i also love to judge on blind tasting....

Neville haze shanti, RKS, rebel shack F2, Neville haze female seeds, mad.s, Down left to right: Madonna, 2 ak47 buds and the last sourneville

I've been smoking a lot of nice herb around france these days, and let me say that i had an incredible tolerance while testing those buds ( been smoking some of the most potent herbs all day long for almost 2 weeks now, im travelling and meeting some of my fellow growers ^^).. And still, some almost killed me ;-)
They all have been cured for almost 3 months, if i recon well. They all have a perfect bag appeal, no leaves, PERFECT ^^

Neville Haze (Mr Nice)
-

15 weeks of flowering
This is the cat piss pheno...:kitty: :kitty: :kitty: OMG I never had a chance to really come across one, and i love it ! The smell is totally like catpiss, but not so disgusting as one would expect.
I smoked it on the morning, before going to visit the town... the smoke on the morning open your eyes in a few seconds, and give you a good motivation, and a very uplifting high... It s also quite psychedelic in the head, the rush can be a little scary for the hash/indica smokers...
I wouldn t smoke it all the time because of this heady rush, but still exactly what i was expecting from a shanti neville, a true bomb...
The effect last for a while too, something like 4/5 hours... The smoke is almost like smoking some hash, really strong smoke feeling your lung, but still a perfect smoke, smooth... Typically strong sativa phenotypes do that.

Sour Neville - S a n n i e

: Imagine the perfect balance progeny of a sour diesel and a neville haze, this is it.... I recognise her perfectly by her smell The taste and smell got from both sides, and are alike, it has taken the sour from the SD, and the spicy/herbal from the NH...
but this one doesn t show much of the hazy taste... The high is incredibly powerfull, that was our choice to go to bed, and i must say wrong choice ^^ Same rush as the sour diesel i know, with some psychedelic touch from the NH....
Not so overwhelming as the cerebral rush from NH, that would fit an indica lover perfect to give a try to some hazy feelings, with the unfunctionnal powerfull high of the sour diesel...

Neville Haze Female Seeds​

this is a 14 weeks version of the FMS NH. the taste is quite spicey, i ld say very similar to the neville haze i had smoked before, some kind of mix of cooking herbs, i enjoy it a lot.
The high was pretty clear too, and my friend which is not a heavy smoker, had some small trouble with his vision, almost like hallucinations. Another heady haze :)

BC.RKS - Cannacopia​

Probably the most intriguing samples of all... By far the strongest smell, the smell stick to any other bud you put in the bag... Imaging the smell of death, like any death animal, for a few, this is it....:beat-dead :off2: It not as repulsive as it sounds, indeed it s a pleasant taste.
I couldn t describe this smell any more than death, maybe some hashy undertone also. The bag appeal is amazing, when grinded it makes some kind of grey/purple powder, due to the incredible amount of trichomes, probably responsible for the huge smell.It seems like some kind of cotton, i ld eat some !
The high is a mix between high and stone, and nicely powerfull, would be my choice for an evening, not a day smoke for sure. Even if i feel more attracted by sativa, i had a real pleasure smoking this one. It s like the SD, if you encounter this smell once, you ll never forget it. that s not the first time i find it, but never so strong.

Rebel Shack f2 - S a n n i e​

: Sativa typed, the smell is a mix a citronella and diesel. Heavily covered by trichomes, for an outdoor, the taste is really smooth, lighter than diesel, still well spicey.... Smoking it pure is definetly making her even better, even for non smokers (tested/approved ^^).
A high were i find the rush of the diesel, but more complex, perfect to begin with sativas. i had the chance to smoke some of the rebel shack, and i must say s a n n i e did a good job making them, they usually have something different...

Purple Out :​

The smell is typical to the berry family, spicey hints with some berry touchs. A strong and staying-in mouth taste, that i like, which is rare for me for outdoor purples. Smoking on the herb, watching the sun shining in front of the ocean, it gave you an adventurous taste !!! :pimp3:

What to conclude ????

All different, but all awesome ^^:laughing: This selection would definetly looks like mine whenever i ll get a stable grow, some really nice growing skills, and so much caring as Braindead !
Some of the best sativas around, along with some not-so-overwhelming hybrides, and more indica like (rks), i couldn't have made a better choice !!!!
Thanks again braindead my friend, keep the good job !

T

Titoon_29

Hey bigherb, S1CK0hh, truegrit, oxirous,

thanks for all your kinda word... yes all this stuff was a real pleasure to smoke, some connoisseurs strains for sure... i finally had the chance to get some home grown shanti neville, discover the rks, enjoy the almost perfect Sour Neville.... so much fun smoking them with great friends.... herb is for that, props to Braindead again for giving me the opportunity to taste those amazing buds !!!!!
and enjoy the report new readers !

C

Chimera

Great report T29!

Braindead#1 obviously grew them all to their potential.

That RKS was the DC hybrid, the 'copia boys havn't released anyof their inbred or back crossed versions but I suspect we'll see some in the not too distant future.

-Chimera

O

ojd

great report titoon
sounds like your having a blast
nothing beter than a vatiety of buds to smoke
all look dank too and by the sounds of your description

nice herbs braindead 1

Top Bottom