RKSv2.2 Testers

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
As far as my RKS....It all started many years ago.... It was genetics that came from the mid to late 90's maybe early 00's....Sensi Seeds Afhani#1 old stock...and Flying Dutchmans Skunk#1 old stock..... The RKS was actually an accident... I mean I meant to make the cross, but the smell that came from it was not expected... It was STRAIGHT UP SKUNK SPRAY! This project has been going on for many years, and Had a GREAT SKunk, Nasty smelling Mom, in which I named RKSv2.1.... I have since lost my Mom/Dad....and that is the reason I DID NOT release the RKSv2.2 this round... because i WANT TO TEST it some more...Now I have to go back through and kind of rework it a bit to get it back to where I had it with my mom....Its going to take a little more work.....I had it locked down to where the finished smell was 90% Skunk Spray and 10% piney undertones....But the skunk spray ruled over EVERYTHING!

With this new generation, Its RKSv2.1 IX, in which I just labaled RKSv2.2.... But I need to find the right parents, or make sure I found the right parents already, So I would like to find 5 or 6 GREAT testers to run an ENTIRE pack of these seeds...To help me see where Im at as far as how close I am to gettin this project back on track....

The RKSv2.1 even stunk in early veg...Im talking a nasty funk stinnk in early veg, 3 weeks or so....But for the current generation I used 3 fathers, to make sure I got the right one in there, Now I just need to rework it back down to the right pheno, that resembled the Mom I lost....

So you The SELECTED Testers will be looking for phenos that STINK, in early veg, and then of course all the way through flower....The leaves will be pretty wide, Indica leaves....

So Far BIGGS, a member here is getting a pack, So that leaves 5 more packs.... I need HONEST, GOOD growers, that WILL report to me what they find... This is a very important project...and I would prefer that whoever takes on this task, devote this project as their main priority in the grow room... I still have about 75-100 seeds from the RKSv2.1 generation, So If need be, I can go back and pop them all and try to find better parents....
But lets see what this new generation will bring....

So if you are interested, Please state your case..... in this thread,,,

Thanks folks....

I was not aware of the "Tester Rules"....But now I know...So I will post them up, just incase you all do not know....These rules are The Farm rules...and obviously, I need to follow them just like everyone else....

Must be a member of the site for at least 3 months
Must have at least 25 posts
Must have 2 complete grow logs on the site
Must be able to pop the test seeds right away
Must have a camera

SO, If you QUALIFY and you still want to Test these beans, Please hit me up...and I'll be glad to sort whoever out...
Again, Thanks for the interest....and The Help!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
good luck guys- I would toss my name in the hat but will be rather busy this next run testing some other gear

hope these work out cause I will fucking snap some RKS beans up soon as they hit

peace

I

ibTheMan

im sure youll have no problem findn testers, hopefully some good ones.
been ah long time since i last smoked/smelled real skunk weed. skunk/pine is great old school. i loved true pine so much.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Sounds killer love the old school. When you planning on sending these out?

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Wow, that cross sounds dank! I'm sure you'll find some great testers.
I would volunteer, but my grow room ain't complete:angry

MEGA956

MEGA956

//WOW, I thought there would be like 10 pages full of people wanting to test these!
I guess its a slow Tuesday, Im sure they'll show up soon.

//Thanks CV!

MARTA

MARTA

I'm down to do a test run...

I will have room to run a pack in 7 days.

Mmmmm, Roadkillll.

Just let me know how you want the grow log to flow. :evilgrin

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I wish i was at a tester level..this sounds tasty as hell..good luck to whoever gets em...wish the farm had a scratch and sniff page.

P

pits

Would LOVE to test these beans... im all about some skunk ass weed!!!!!

MEGA956

MEGA956

Would LOVE to test these beans... im all about some skunk ass weed!!!!!

//I think there is some rules bro. I think one is that you have to have atleast
2 grow diaries, and a good camera and other details. But wish you the best,
I believe Logis said he'd ban people who dont post anything with the testers
they recieve. Good Luck.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Mega is Correct

//I think there is some rules bro. I think one is that you have to have atleast
2 grow diaries, and a good camera and other details. But wish you the best,
I believe Logis said he'd ban people who dont post anything with the testers
they recieve. Good Luck.

* Must be a member of the site for at least 3 months
* Must have at least 100 posts
* Must have 2 complete grow logs on the site
* Must be able to pop the test seeds right away
* Must have a good camera

and any other conditions as the breeders see fit

Those who take testers and dont follow through are banned

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Thanks ML, I saw that somewhere before, I only posted what I remebered.

//Congrats on being a MOD. you deserve it.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
THANK YOU to everyone that responded.....

Just know, This is NOT a completed strain, These are strictly testers...I'm hoping I used the right parents in this cross....I used 3 dads, to make sure I get the expressions Im looking for in this generation......HOPEFULLY, I nailed it, but if not, I have about 75-100 more seeds of the RKSv2.1.....Once I get to cali, If I have to I will pop every one of them and really go through them and find the best candidates, and totally re-work this line.. But hopefully, This Tester generation will show what Im looking for and I can just build on it from here.....

I was not aware of the "Tester Rules"....But now I know...So I will post them up, just incase you all do not know....These rules are The Farm rules...and obviously, I need to follow them just like everyone else....

Must be a member of the site for at least 3 months
Must have at least 25 posts
Must have 2 complete grow logs on the site
Must be able to pop the test seeds right away
Must have a camera

SO, If you QUALIFY and you still want to Test these beans, Please hit me up...and I'll be glad to sort whoever out...
Again, Thanks for the interest....and The Help!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
* Must be a member of the site for at least 3 months
* Must have at least 100 posts
* Must have 2 complete grow logs on the site
* Must be able to pop the test seeds right away
* Must have a good camera

and any other conditions as the breeders see fit

Those who take testers and dont follow through are banned

Damn! Motherload, got to it before me...lol... Thanks Mother! Appreciate the help!

Speak up if you qualify to Test seeds....

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
wrod bro - just trying to keep it tidy for you

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
wrod bro - just trying to keep it tidy for you

Thanks Alot.. I can use all the help I can get.. Been very busy lately...Keep up the good work.... Moding is a tough job.....

Top Bottom