RM-bodhi sativa

• Thread starter growlife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

growlife

i started this Reeferman bodhi sativa about a year and a half ago flowered the seed once then reveged and i have clones and started to re-flower 7 weeks ago
not sure how long it flowered before i think i chopped it and reveged it at about 10 weeks or so (not sure)

S

seachange

nice pictures. i bet you could take them longer this time around.

how's the smoke?

G

growlife

the smoke was very sativa and all head
hope it is better with full run

sun

sun

great looking sativa growlife. i think that this is what my untested bohdi will look like............it should be beter with amber trich,s

capegrower

capegrower

was thinking of buying bodhii sative from hemp depot... but never did...glad to see someone tried them

G

growlife

i am waiting myself to see how it smokes when fully finished

buffbuds

buffbuds

hey, my bhodi which looked strangely similar to yours went for 22 weeks, and still no amber trics................. .....
So, maybe it's never meant to, but that was when less than half the hairs were orange, so...... unless you LOVE IT.... (which I didn't, thought LP#1 was better) don't bother. Though I must say, yours looks much more tame than mine ever did

buffbuds

buffbuds

I believe it was the unworked thai line he threw into it, but thats just my belief after a bunch of reading and wondering before I flowered it last year.

N

Nirrity

buffbuds what light cycles do you use on Bodhisattva? It's nice to start them with 13/11 gradually decline by 4-6 minutes every day to 11/13 and then you can drop even to 10/14...

Top Bottom