Rm g13

• Thread starter Josey Wales
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Josey Wales

Reef,

I'm eyeballin your G13. Since this is a main component of some very high end strains. Killer Q, Space Q, LP1, I assume your G13xHaze and many others. KQ being one of my all time faves. How close is your seed version to tha AB clone? I'm interested in it for some pollen chuckin experiments just for fun. Should your beans be as affective for this as the original clone?

R

Reeferman

These are loaded questions its much like my AB g3 clone but has much more stretch than the AB clone that yields very low and needs to be stretched out in a good 4-6 week veg .
My g13 is G13 in high bud looks but it stretches out nicely ,
Reef

N

No1s Wifey

These are loaded questions its much like my AB g3 clone but has much more stretch than the AB clone that yields very low and needs to be stretched out in a good 4-6 week veg .
My g13 is G13 in high bud looks but it stretches out nicely ,
Reef

Hi Reef,

What do you recommend for the RM-G13 seeds? From seed at least 4 week veg? My Ex grew out a pack but I don't remember from seed. I do know that he let it go 3 weeks from rooted cutting but he grew bigger plants.

He left me a pack of G13xHaze but only 1 single RM-G13. I am verry happy to be getting more.

Peace Reef

J

Josey Wales

Didn't mean to "load" any Q's, I guess I was more cocerned about the raw potency and how you think it would combine in passing that on more so than plant structure

Peace

N

No1s Wifey

Reef, (Or anybody who knows definitively)

I was going to pick up a pack of the RMG13 but was confused about something.

It states "G13 x White Widow"

My understanding is that it is G13XWW then backcrossed to the AB G13? Is that correct?

Or is it the same as Shanti's G13xWW?

Thanks!

O

organic herbalist

it wont be the same as shantis as reefs is from the AB g13

Top Bottom