Rm g13

• Thread starter Dubsta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dubsta

Hey Reeferman, I just noticed u have G13 RM on HempDepot. I see its G13 x White Widow, I was wondering if its a bx or not? I really wanted your G13 way back and this is on the top of my list right now. I thought i remember u saying something about making a G13 x Aloha 98 White Widow, would this be the Creation??

I just ordered some Burmese and Nepalese, they most of posted those the day after i ordered damn it!

clips

clips

i do beleive tis bwg f-4s which was originally put out by pacific seeds .consisting of 2 shanti gear blackwidow males to the pacific cut aka pg13 .....small pic pacific cut ,pic with lighter is a bwg f-1 ....i do know reef had the airbourne but was used in love potion ??? the f-4 of bwg that reeferman puts out imho are very good and seems the bwg gets better every other generation weird with a few exceptional phenos every generation for the most part pretty uniform in exspression . they keep short in stature so veg em well to get size ,flowers 50-70 days personal prefs imho .has coffee/ grapefruit /skunky fuel smell to em . here's a pic on the pacific cut and a bwg cola shot def good calyxe to leaf ration and tons of frosty goodness .enjoy be safe and ill chat ya later clips

Fromoldtower 015
nurlord

nurlord

I'm pretty sure Reef has taken his ABG13 cut and dusted it with pollen from a white widow. Not sure it's an Aloha as Reef said he wanted something with a similar cannaboid(wait did i make that word up?) profile to the G13 which isn't very tasty. Aloha WW is very tasty with tropical punch overtones.

He wanted a true g13 expression and thereby didn't want to make it taste any better.

Not sure if he mentioned a bx or not though. But I do vaguely remember something about it NOT being an f1 cross.

Reef also used to sell F-something of BWG13 but I believe that was a separate strain to what's being discussed here.

D

Dubsta

Yeah I've heard of his RM G13 i thought was a bx to the abg13 cut. Just wondering if this is the same or a totally new Strain. I once thought my G13xNebula was G13xWhiteWidow to later find out it was a Nebula male that pollinated the G13. It was one of my first strains i ever grew and still have it to date :D

clips

clips

kewl didnt know that :) that sounds good ab g13nl x ww ,was kinda hoping reef took the bwg futher in generations def tasty stuff .

R

Reeferman

The Rm g13 is a g13 airborn x white widow I am told its aloha ww but I am not certain of that it did not seem different than any other widow we grew out from holland .

This hybrid stretched way more than expected the white widow influenced the g13 to stretch in a big way !
That is what I was hoping for just slightly more dramatic than expected .
The choice to use widow was because the g13 has a dry hashy taste I did not want to drastically change the g13 strong indica flavor like the Burmese x g13 did .
The g13 black widow is way different almost sweeter this is very dry and hashy in taste .
Very frosty initiate flowering smaller than you would with a pacific hybrid this is more like a LP lemon pheno than a G13 bw which was a pacific hybrid that I just inbred a couple filion groups .
I am planning a few g13 s1's in the next 6-8 months I would like to obtain the pacific g13 I have airborn and will be getting another g13 I am very excited about soon I also have 70 seeds of shanti's g13 x skunk #1 .
I would like to make a Airborn x pacific s-1 .
I am planning on making a g13 x P headstash s1 (nut cruncher) A g13 x queen (hash plant ) and a g13 x pink kush s1 , I have already turned the g13 ab to make pollen with sts so I am sure we are good to go on that anyway .
I was very happy to easily get pollen out of her ! a friend is growing out the few g13 x pink kush and g13 kings I made , so we will see how they do .
I was very surprised to see the stretchy influence that the white widow imparted on the g13 which has typically a low stretcher !
Its nice because its easier to get a yield without that big veg time .

Reef

clips

clips

imho look to the bwg pref f-2 fer a male to the airbourne cutting dont use the selfed pacific lest ya use a pacifica male [bwg x pacific cut].if not you'll run into few late nanners by way of the selfing as many have found out .ide love to see dat g13/haze male or g13/sk male ran to both airbourne cutting and pacific cutting .then work em for phenos :D

R

Reeferman

The pacific runs hermies ?
The Airborn is solid as rock no hermies at all !
Thanks for the 411

clips

clips

ive not seen any herming in either cut but with the selfed exe/cs/sts i have seen late nanners on few prodgies, but not when outcrossed to stable males.now i recently seen a late nanner in one the pacifica from 06' batch but none from 04' batch both same pacific cut x bwg only diff was f-1 male used had cple diff males .seems the 04 was best selected and 06's f-1 male bwg used batch showed a late nanner this was after was hit with messenger lol go figger just nuff stress inducing to show .... which didnt show during light stress test ,heat stress tested and ph range tested when i was pushing the envelope lol well be safe enjoy and ill chat ya later clips

D

Dubsta

Well i really dont like female lines, but I really want to get my nutcruncher back. I have a bunch of G13 x Nebula seeds still and man is it a resin bomb, the stickiest stuff Ive grown for sure. Has a sweet hashy odor to it, Its werid how it smells so skunky when in your pocket then mellows out when smelt up close to a real sweet almost mentholy hashy flavor. I still haven't killed it from the lineup and it was the first strain I ever grew and started from seed. :D

M

Mr. Whipple

I ran Reefs ABG-13 about a year and a half ago. Got them from FoRM. They did stretch a good bit, not too bad and they did smell of lemon. Very good yield. Crossed them with Motas Herijuana. Shit turns you to jelly.

Whip :banana:

D

Dubsta

The Rm g13 is a g13 airborn x white widow I am told its aloha ww but I am not certain of that it did not seem different than any other widow we grew out from holland .

This hybrid stretched way more than expected the white widow influenced the g13 to stretch in a big way !
That is what I was hoping for just slightly more dramatic than expected .
The choice to use widow was because the g13 has a dry hashy taste I did not want to drastically change the g13 strong indica flavor like the Burmese x g13 did .
The g13 black widow is way different almost sweeter this is very dry and hashy in taste .
Very frosty initiate flowering smaller than you would with a pacific hybrid this is more like a LP lemon pheno than a G13 bw which was a pacific hybrid that I just inbred a couple filion groups .
I am planning a few g13 s1's in the next 6-8 months I would like to obtain the pacific g13 I have airborn and will be getting another g13 I am very excited about soon I also have 70 seeds of shanti's g13 x skunk #1 .
I would like to make a Airborn x pacific s-1 .
I am planning on making a g13 x P headstash s1 (nut cruncher) A g13 x queen (hash plant ) and a g13 x pink kush s1 , I have already turned the g13 ab to make pollen with sts so I am sure we are good to go on that anyway .
I was very happy to easily get pollen out of her ! a friend is growing out the few g13 x pink kush and g13 kings I made , so we will see how they do .
I was very surprised to see the stretchy influence that the white widow imparted on the g13 which has typically a low stretcher !
Its nice because its easier to get a yield without that big veg time .

Reef

Reef, the RM G13 listed here is listed as G-13 X White Rhino, then backcrossed to the Airborne G-13 4 times. Is this not true? I'm kinda confused and interested in buying it just want to know for sure what it is. Yanno? Just started cropping a couple plants and got some extra cash to spend on seeds :D

M

Mr. Whipple

Told ya.

Go to the retail thread and it says it was crossed with White Rhino. In this thread he says White widow.

I tried and tried and tried to get a straight anwser from Reef and foRM at his site. Many pms and no response.

They wont give a straight awnser. Two different descriptions from the breeder and his lacky's.

Thats why I wont buy any more of Reefs gear. Too much B.S.

Whip

M

Mr. Whipple

Hey Dubsta and everyone else.

My last post came off kinda negative and wasnt intended to. Must of been in a grumpy mood. lol. So sorry guys.

On the other hand. Reefs G-13 is some killer bud and you wont be disappointed to say the least. Easy to grow and a heavy yielder. I would recommend it.

Again sorry for sounding negative and thanks Dub for pointing it out.

With respect,

Whip

darkmatter

darkmatter

its ment to be g13 who cares if it was crossed with a poodle

D

Dubsta

I was told it wasn't a backcross and it was just a G13x with something else not a Bx thats why i questioned it darkmatter. I'm not trying to hate, i just like to know what i buy, straight up.

D

Dubsta

Reef, the RM G13 listed here is listed as G-13 X White Rhino, then backcrossed to the Airborne G-13 4 times. Is this not true? I'm kinda confused and interested in buying it just want to know for sure what it is. Yanno? Just started cropping a couple plants and got some extra cash to spend on seeds :D

Yo Reeferman the first RM G13 beans listed here where they really abG13 x White Rhino BX 4 times or was that a error?? I partner of mine picked up a pack here at the farm and keeps asking me to figure it out.. He also bought it for he could have a G13 IBL to do crosses with so kinda sucks both ways but hes growing it now and its looking extremely good. Next time im there I'll take pics now that i got my own camera.

Latest posts

Top Bottom