RM-willie nelson

• Thread starter growlife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

growlife

1 stray female WN the other seed that cracked was a herm 7 weeks of flower or half way there

Rm willie nelson
Rm willie nelson 2
Rm willie nelson 3
I

ismokepot

All my RM Willies females hermied.... and a high % of males...

G

growlife

guess i got lucky i got 1 fem of WN and no applepie fems
out of 2 packs of each
poor germ rates and mostly males

D

Dubsta

That sucks.. I don't know if its that a breeding problem or what, im not sure theres a bad way to breed to make the seeds be mostly male, Maybe u just werent lucky and got the male beans. That sucks though. PM UpInSmoke he will help u out i bet. Peace growlife stay safe and keep it up! love your pics.

Z

zoeronerer

stress in early veg causes a higher percentage of males...i spray all seedlings with reverse from dutch masters a few weeks in its got anti giberellin 's in it which are what determines plant sex partially....oh and i spelled that wrong im lazy... i get a way lower percentage of males that way no matter if i stress em or not

B

bubbak

in my seed making experience, seed from the 2 identical parentals, one run my grow partner insisted on flushing them becuase he was a fool and cared more about the bud he would be smoking even though it was a seed grow, not a bud grow; anyway so those were flushed and the resulting seeds were not as plump and healthy looking....... guess what?? 60% males from these seeds & 80% germ rate

next run, i did no flushing - ended up with nice juicy plump brown seeds ....30% males and almost 100% germ rate!!!

also, I did all the post germination stuff with both batches you are supposed to do to end up with more females

1) some (not too much!) nitrogen in soil bed
2) warm soil bed
3) blue light, no red or orange light
4) over 4" deep pots (Clarke's Marijuana Botany on tap roots and sexual determination: reference to Russian botany study)

and NO STRESS for fist 4 weeks (plant dosnt decide right awya whether to be femaile or male)

so, if the breeder is fully focused producing healthy, nutrient fat filled seeds instead of the hash from th eseedgrow and they dont flush; you'll get seeds with higher germ rates & high ratios of females due to the self supplied nutes in the first stage of life

its is also possible to select parentals that produce more female offspring but that takes work and testing

G

growlife

the top 2ft or so of the 1 any only female willie
taken at 13 weeks not sure if its done dont have a jewlers loop

all the buds are rock hard golf ball sized
i havent growin it but i would compare it to
herijuana

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

I hope the smoke of your WN is as enjoyable and potent as the smoke of my Heri. Have not grown the WN but got a dozen beans of WN f2 from an old member @ IC. Need to get those crack'in. Good luck with her bro.

B

Bacchus

I loved this strain.... 4 females and 2 males, made f2s. Love it. Is Reef still selling it?

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
i dunno but i miss that terpene. should grow some more seeds. its a sublime lemon :)

D

Dubsta

Hempdepot.ca sells willie nelson. :*( i just got my order from there of Supreme HP and G13xHaze 2 days before getting busted. it really sucks. they left my KO Kush and Jackberry x BlueKronic though :D and 2 crosses i made. they took over 2,000 seeds i had.

T

the Rock

i had problems with my WN a few years back,it sucked cuz they took forever to start flower then grew ballz

R

Reeferman

Ia m making a new fresh run of f-1's soon its on the to do list I got my VB cutting back , I have too many nepali seeds lol .
I had shared that cutting with a friend on nanimo who gave me a bag for x-mass I was like you have the cutt ? its all we smoke he replies ! I have a really really big Mom !
If I only had a really good nep female cutt I could make a s1 version friends grew her this year but just made seeds and made hash the nep is a great plant to plant and forget males females etc and just go harvest to make a nice plate or 2 of hashish !
My friends just gps'ed a location that had old holes planted 400 seedlings about 12-14"

Harvested females seeded hauled out all the bud to there tumblers and got serious amounts of hashish quality hash and tons of seeds there goal is to get 20-25 kg of hash next years they come from a hash making nations and culture they also made a number of f-1 seeds from my collection , I gave them seconds in quantity in trade for Hash for Reeferwoman !

Next season we will have nep x to a shitt load of things made i into hash ! ya
Reef

Top Bottom