RM's EMAIL ADDY

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Reeferman

Hey everyone I have been sending replacements etc I have run into issues with email providers who flag me for illegal conduct the Hotmail and GMX have blocked 2 accts .
Please anyone who has emailed me for any reason here is a new acct on gmail where I have had no issues in the past .
remove lines
[email protected]

W

wyattthewiteboi

i sent you a respond to the last e mail you sent me

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

have you gotten a reply wyatt? i sent an email as well on the 18th but haven't gotten a reply. anyone else that sent an email, have you heard back yet???? just curious, maybe it's just me.

W

wyattthewiteboi

its the man keepin the man down lol i havent but it wasnt something to response too but its same ole globe trotting reef he was on like a week ago

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
reefs home town got flooded ,,thats why u havnt heard from him.

convex

convex

Horrible news indeed - I do hope your meds aren't in the basement!!

Perhaps raise the lights and put a big ass airstone in the middle of the basement?!?

B

bigbag

i was in town 4 that flood.it was bad,but reefs place wasnt under water.the worst of it only lasted 24hrs,then the city regulated the rivers flow by damning during high tide.there was also some h1n1 flu going around @the time,that really sux

R

Reeferman

No my home was fine I have been away working pretty steady , our garden in a nearby town was flooded but it was not my home thank god ! I have been working steady in rebuilding the garden that got flooded , and my house was infected with h1n1 everything is ok I am hear , I have had some returned mail I have no idea which seeds are replacements for who so please email me if you did not get something you were waiting for .
Again sorry folks I had 3 kids on tamiflu and 1 with full blown h1n1 ,Than 3 days after the local flood our other gardens got fully flooded south of here very minimal losses than goodness we mount our ballasts at ceiling level .
I will get everything up to date .
Reef

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
shit reef thats crazy, i hope your kids are ok bro!

R

Rolln J

glad to hear your home is OK Reef and I hope your kids are doing better!

my grand daughter had swine flu and that tamiflu shit was like a miracle drug - crazy kid wanted to go to school the next day and was bouncing off the walls because she couldnt!

R

Reeferman

No biggie they say that 1 in 10 people here are positive for h1n1 poor big bag caught it from my children .
RM

Y

YourEvilMonkey

Wow, I didn't know Reef was from Duncan we're neighbours! :0

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Man Reef I really hope that you and your kids are alright...

ilikepot

ilikepot

So did this thread go cold? I sent a e-mail today and I hope this ADDY is still good. Anyone get a responce useing this e-mail?

ilikepot

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Hey Reeferman, when the hell are you gonna finally tell me how to keep an asshole in suspense? hehe. I hope your family is healthy again, and you're rollin like clockwork. Peace

K

Kingsmoker

Attn Reef its Todd.. Got no contact info for you.. PM me when you got a chance. Im not alloud to PM yet for some reason.

Latest posts

Top Bottom