RMS G13xHaze F-2 freebies

• Thread starter spinkus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spinkus

I'm sending in 300 of these around the 2nd week of March. Thought you guys might want to see the Mom and Dad.

The first 3 pics are of the mother. 1st is the original mother in flower. 2nd is one of the dried tops. 3rd is a closeup.

The 4th pic is the daddy.

The 5th, 6th, and 7th is on of the F-2's I popped about 3 weeks ago? Not sure exactly how old it is, but it's vigorous and has some nice structure.

Pheno1
G13xhazetop
Rms g13xhaze f 2 freebies 3
G13hazestud
G13xhazef2
G13xhazef21
G13xhazef22
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I like that one fo sho , awesome news Spinkus:smiley_joint:

F

Fred Norris

hopefully i will get a pack of these with my order. i think that g13 is great in crosses. any closeups of the buds?

N

Nuglover

Never ran any of those, love to give it a go though. Purty pics. How's the smell?

S

spinkus

Fred you asking about closeups of the bush, or buds? Don't have any other closeups of the bush, but I have some clones flowering right now. Although they are SOG style, flowered straight from clone with no veg, so their not a good representation of what the plant will do when topped or LST'd.

Smell is sweet and little piney, kinda fuely, with some skank in there. Hard to describe, but it's the perfect buzz for me. Figures it goes 80 days...

L

Lean Green

I hope I can get some of these, sure to be some good plants within.

S

spinkus

Heres some closeups from a few minutes ago, it usually doesnt purple up but its gotten cold a couple nights around here.

R

Reeferman

It would have been more useful and tactful to make a f-1 with the g13 haze than to simply knock off 1 of my 2 time cup winning strains and give away f-2's .

It kinda undermines the sales of one of my top sellers .

As where had you crossed it to something new a useful variety might have resulted and it would not undermine sales this happened with Willie nelson and Nearly every bad report on willie were f-2's .
Reef

C

CrippledCrow

Yeah spinkus very generous indeed man , your gonna make many people happy with those , good on ya man.

S

spinkus

Reef, I also used the male to on a Next Generation Dynamite. I could send those in instead??

Not trying to knock anything off, I just simply make F-2's of everything I enjoy. I guess thats wrong of me to preserve my seed stash, and send in the extras as freebies...

R

Reeferman

I was just making a suggestion as while the seeds might well be ok the reflection that they make might well be the initial impression folks get of my work .

I also encourage folks to make unique selections with my work f-2's are as we all know often less than what the f-1's are .

Reef

N

Nuglover

F2's may not be as good as F1's but alot of us can't or wont pay $200+ for a pack of F1's. I've wanted to try your stuff for years Reef, but living paycheck to paycheck doesn't look like I'll ever get the chance. That's a shame cause I've only heard great things about your gear.

S

spinkus

Reef, I understand. I'm still going to send them in because it seems like everyone wants some. I won't put RMS or reeferman on the labels, that way maybe most won't know what stock they came from. And if someone doesnt like the plants and they reflect that back to your work, thats just their ignorance.

BTW nuglover Reefs gear is great. It is pricey but it's some very good, unique genetics that you dont have alot of access to. Anyone can get a kush or an elite clone, but there's not alot of breeders working with "real" sativas. Reef just happens to be that guy...

G

GDS StonerBoy

Reef, I understand. I'm still going to send them in because it seems like everyone wants some. I won't put RMS or reeferman on the labels, that way maybe most won't know what stock they came from. And if someone doesnt like the plants and they reflect that back to your work, thats just their ignorance.

BTW nuglover Reefs gear is great. It is pricey but it's some very good, unique genetics that you dont have alot of access to. Anyone can get a kush or an elite clone, but there's not alot of breeders working with "real" sativas. Reef just happens to be that guy...

Yo spinkus are you doing a diary? I'd really like to follow one of your Sogs.

S

spinkus

GDS - no real diary goin on, I have one 3x3 table with 62 of reefs g13xhaze goin right now on day 67.

Funny enough im gonna be doing 14 - 2 gal pots with coco this time around, no SOG. Always trying something new. Never tried coco, but I see Zoo's and everyone else's results and have been wanting to give it a go.

Will definitely post a new diary when it gets goin. Should be 2nd week of March. Im going for 14 plants with 4 mains apiece. So that should give me 56 tops, only 6 less than the SOG. BUT i'll have to veg for a couple weeks, with the SOG it was straight into flower from clone.

Y

yoko

Reeferman's point is valid regarding his work and how spinkus' F2s might compare less than favorable to the source and, perhaps, diminish Reef's work when the F2s are considered Reef's work.

What the cool part is how spinkus immediately deferred to Reef.

What a great site!

Thanks Logic and everyone whose work has made this site what it is.

F2s on the IBLs!

Yoko

Top Bottom