RMS Pure Strains Generation Numbers

• Thread starter Cherokee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cherokee

I have the Kodiak Gold generation from the seeds that were bought thru SBay in 07', was wondering what F- generation those were (maybe f-16) & what generation will the new KG release be ?

Also have the newer high dollar Highland Nepalese (healthy lookin plants with quite a different looking type leaf tooth/serrages) luved their look unfortunately i ended up with 6 males & no females. I had 1 HN male that responded along with my 2 Kodiak Gold males after i took them out of 24hr light but the other 5 Nep males along with 4 Island Sweet Skunk males never showed. Since i had it,, i took the fast Nepalese male's pollen and hit a branch of my only ISS 9-10wk pheno that was less stretchy/stocky slightly more indica (the 4 other ISS females are more haze leaning, i'm guessing are 12weekers). I also made a few UK Cheese x Highland Nepalese but i'd rather been able to make myself more pure Nep's < the reason i bought em. Gonna try and keep all 12 males for another round or two now that i'm getting close to pickin out my favorite ISS moms.

So i'm also wondering the f-generation of:

Highland Nepalese

Cambodian

Highland Burmese
- Reef correct me if i'm wrong,, you bred older stock to the stand-out 2004 Burmese cut to gain back vigor ?.. Do you plan on exploring this with other RMS pure strains to gain back vigor ?

Thanks

C

Cherokee

Hey Reef

Also have the newer high dollar Highland Nepalese (healthy lookin plants with quite a different looking type leaf tooth/serrages) luved their look unfortunately i ended up with 6 males & no females. I had 1 HN male that responded along with my 2 Kodiak Gold males after i took them out of 24hr light but the other 5 Nep males along with 4 Island Sweet Skunk males never showed.

Is it possible for there to still be a recessed longer flowering pheno (13-14+ weeker) in the Highland Nepalese beans ?

I'm starting to now think i might have mislabeled 1 female and she would almost have to be a nepalese gal. I have her labeled as a HN but she was so late going into flower and didn't stop stretching until the end of week 7.

I figured i had just made a mistake, cause i had at the same time also planted 2 malawi gold x columbian gold f1 seeds that i originally thought didn't germ but upon seeing what i though was a Nep female flowering so late i just figured i had somehow mixed it up w/one of the f1's.

Also on further inspection (she's been in the back furthermost corner) i relize she has those lower branches just like all my NH males that kinda bow out laterally as they leave the main stalk then gradually bend upwards toward the HPS. I'm almost positive she has to be a nep..

Preciate It :confused0059:

Top Bottom