RNC vs. DNC -- Will Medical Marijuana Decide the Election?

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

'"when you post anything on here and you get it from information site" like? please cite, you can't even keep straight who is posting what. I didn't post the ARAA squiggly did lol.. go spit on a superiors shoes and tell her she didnt ear your respect yet. lol BUSTED give me a break lol

Try letting a CO see you disrespecting a civilian, Busted i know for a fact they teach respect and honor, you choose to go off and start calling names and acting like a child having a temper tantrum and can't even say exactly what you disagree with that i SUPPOSEDLY said directed at you personally. If you thought that, I'm sorry, but i won't be called names. your certainly right that i don't know you, i made no comment directed at you, this is beginning to seem like drunk talk, not MMJ talk. That's all i have to say, good night and hope you feel better.

squiggly

squiggly

Obama said he wouldn't spend any resources hassling dispensaries, in 3 1/2 years he has busted more dispensaries than Bush did in 8 years. I still can't figure how the president learned to talk out of his ass but he's great at it and some people love it. I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

I'd like to see the quote mal--what you're saying is NOT what the president said.

He said he absolutely wouldn't go after patients, and he said that dispensaries which were operating within state laws would not be hassled.

Again, it is disgusting to suggest that the president is bad for allowing his administration to uphold state laws--while simultaneously taking note that if he really wanted to make this an issue--he could shut the whole thing down, country-wide.
Why don't you think that's happened if he's so anti-MMJ?

It hasn't happened because the dispensaries which have been indicted were breaking state laws, and thus did not fall under the protection from federal prosecution Obama promised.

It was made abundantly clear after he took office that state laws must be followed for this protection to apply. It's not his fault that everyone chose to hear something other than what was said.

Please produce the quote, I am infinitely interested to see it.

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

i'm confused when i was talking cordially to Caveman earlier, was that your husband or you? If it was him can you please tell him I'd love to talk with him again, he has my respect.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

'"when you post anything on here and you get it from information site" like? please cite, you can't even keep straight who is posting what. I didn't post the ARAA squiggly did lol.. go spit on a superiors shoes and tell her she didnt ear your respect yet. lol BUSTED give me a break lol
LOL, you are right this whole thread is messed up and I apologize, I bet you never got that but it is due to you. Damn that Squiggly!!! LMAO MARIE

squiggly

squiggly

Vote Ron Paul

Reads as:

1. Waste your vote.

or

2. Vote for the winner.

If Romney wins, you'll see those groups be taken from in large amounts.

I'll never understand how people somehow believe that after a loss of 100trillion dollars in the world economy, that everything is going to be just fine.

You know why Obama has to write in those cuts in his deficit plan? BECAUSE REPUBLICANS REQUIRE CUTS IN ORDER TO RAISE TAXES.

As you say, we shouldn't be taking from those who need the most help. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT REPUBLICANS WANT TO DO--WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE.

It's no secret their plan is to cut taxes for families earning more than 250K--and to severely cut taxes for those making more than 3mil (about a 250K tax cut) while raising taxes an average of 2K on the middle class.

Obama offered a deficit reduction plan to John Boehner which contained 2.5 dollars of spending cuts for every 1 dollar in new tax revenue (from wealthiest families)--the republicans flatly rejected it. The taxes on the rich were too high for them, and they wanted 1trillion dollars more in spending cuts.

Before you cast your vote, please take time to understand that everything is not so cut and dry. Obama is attempting to reach across the aisle to get SOMETHING, ANYTHING, done--and to the republicans there still isn't enough slash and burn.

If they come into power, it will get much--much--worse.

100 trillion dollars is ALOT OF MONEY. Everything is not going to be just honkey-dorey. You're right that the most needy shouldn't have to sacrifice--but our country will fail in its entirety if we can't pass a fucking budget but once every 4 years.

The republicans are betting that Obama wants to keep America from sinking more than he wants to stick to his ethical code.

Then they turn around and lambast him for it.

YOU ARE REWARDING THAT VERMIN-ESQUE BEHAVIOR BY FAILING TO CRITICALLY RESEARCH AND THINK ABOUT WHAT IS ACTUALLY AT PLAY.

It is not as simple as "Obama did this." Obama did what he did, because other people did other things. Of course its not going to shine the best light on him--but it should behoove us as responsible citizens to avoid the need to scapegoat and dig to where the blame really lies.

The republican caucus has held this country hostage for 4 years, and you're worried about some spending cuts which never even PASSED.

All I can hope is that there are less of you, and more of me in this country right now--or we're going to get shitted on by China to infinity and beyond.

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Squiggly if it wasn't for the MMJ issue i'd just about like to see handing the football to the Republicans and demand they take the game for another 8 years so the world toilet flush isn't so drawn out. Until we all wake up, I take that back, the sheeple wake up and start actually fact checking things, quit approaching politics like a football game where each side supports their team hell or high water, we are doomed.

Both sides are right about issues and both sides are wrong too, i just happen to lean more to Obama right now.. I have 110 things obama has DONE, remember the "he swore in on the koran" and all that BS.. My Buddy was back during the Obama Mccain (who personally helped me on a artists rights issue with Scottsdale marry manrose) runoff and was spouting off about the poor people causing the financial housing crisis. I told him that Bush was the one who pushed it (didn't know at the time Gingrich was whispering in his ear) he said, that he didn't believe it. i showed him the video.

i'm voting against the party that lies the most. lol

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

My wife is pissed and doesnt want to continue because of 1% we disagree with [ and you're worried about some spending cuts which never even PASSED.] if they didnt pass then were did the rest of the benefits go?
I'll retire our contribution to the thread with you should learn chinese squiggly
you have no magic to stir our blood lol good luck azmmj

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

LOL, you are right this whole thread is messed up and I apologize, I bet you never got that but it is due to you. Damn that Squiggly!!! LMAO MARIE

Accepted, thank you, that jackass squiggly though, he's another matter lol..

squiggly

squiggly

Squiggly if it wasn't for the MMJ issue i'd just about like to see handing the football to the Republicans and demand they take the game for another 8 years so the world toilet flush isn't so drawn out. Until we all wake up, I take that back, the sheeple wake up and start actually fact checking things, quit approaching politics like a football game where each side supports their team hell or high water, we are doomed.

Both sides are right about issues and both sides are wrong too, i just happen to lean more to Obama right now.. I have 110 things obama has DONE, remember the "he swore in on the koran" and all that BS.. My Buddy was back during the Obama Mccain (who personally helped me on a artists rights issue with Scottsdale marry manrose) runoff and was spouting off about the poor people causing the financial housing crisis. I told him that Bush was the one who pushed it (didn't know at the time Gingrich was whispering in his ear) he said, that he didn't believe it. i showed him the video.

i'm voting against the party that lies the most. lol

Couldn't have summed up my position better (literally couldn't, I go on and on and on forever).

I actually sort of DO want republicans to take the wheel for another 8, because they will tank the DOG SHIT out of the country and we can get back to rebuilding once people accept it was the fault of their policies. That might be a better starting point than dems winning.

I see that as one possible situation, and the only other one I can think of that is positive is that we maintain a democratic supermajority for 8-12 years and during that time we replace any shit-tastic dems we can identify.

By then the republicans will have re-structured and un-crazied a bit. I TOTALLY AGREE that they have some things right, and dems have some things wrong. I was raised in an extremely conservative republican household--so whether if by nature or nurture some right-wing policies make sense to me.

Really the MAIN reason I lean dems, number one priority for me, is that the GOP has fallen into propaganda so far as I'm concerned. FOX News is a scourge on this country and the GOP is complicit with it. FOX is so far right that they've polarized the information market.

The best news in America is the Daily Show--and that is FUCKING SAD AS HELL.

My wife is pissed and doesnt want to continue because of 1% we disagree with [ and you're worried about some spending cuts which never even PASSED.] if they didnt pass then were did the rest of the benefits go?
I'll retire our contribution to the thread with you should learn chinese squiggly
you have no magic to stir our blood lol good luck azmmj

I'm sure she is--she doesn't seem like the type to bend very easily. Her opinion is pretty damn strong.

I really do want to express my utmost respect for her sacrifice, despite our disagreement and any perceived wrongdoing she might have felt from me.

As I understand it, those benefits are paid out in much the same way as education grants are. Because I am a student, I actually have a bit of insight into this.

As I was suggesting earlier, many guys are coming back and getting 60-100% disability when they don't need it (even if I think that monetarily, they deserve it--I never thought ill of my roomates last year, I think they earned every penny of that shit, and they're using it to educate themselves in our fucked up over priced education system--so fuck the government).

This puts a drain on YOUR benefits.

Another aspect of this issue is a practice the government undertakes that many are not aware of. In an attempt to soften economic blows, allow preparation, and avoid blame--often times cuts are passed WELL before they go into full effect. As a recipient of benefits, this can translate to a severe drop off in benefits all-of-a-sudden.

George bush SEVERELY underfunded veterans spending initiatives and I believe he did pass some cuts to veterans spending. You may be feeling the aftereffects of that now.

I get it if you're pissed. So am I. I'm pissed that things are so fucked up in this country both politically and with the media, such that you can't even get a straight answer as to who has your back.

There's so much conflicting information out there that you're forced to make a last minute--ill informed decision.

All I'm asking is that you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE look into this further. I am fairly certain that no legislation passed by Obama cut veterans spending. I think what may have ACTUALLY happened is that as the war in Iraq ended, there was a huge influx of disability spending--and not enough money to go around.

This is EXACTLY what happened to my financial aid in years where more students applied for aid (although the effect was probably less pronounced in my case).

Since reading that you were upset I have spent the last few hours really trying to dig through the muck on this. Everything I can find in the way of fact-based professional analysis (economists) and in terms of news reports of cuts on VA spending suggests that the republican spending plans (one of which has currently passed the house) are much much much worse for veterans, and that essentially those who can't keep themselves "topped off" will be left to the dogs under these plans.

As for cuts, the only stuff I can find is suggesting that Bush was moving money around in this area and thats the only legislation which has passed that affected VA spending recently.

Obama HAS proposed cuts in his budget, but it has not passed because those cuts were not large enough for the GOP as I've said before.

I appreciate your sacrifice, and I mean that more sincerely than you will probably know--but its for that reason that I have a real, vested, interest in seeing that you make AT THE VERY LEAST an informed decision here.

I won't insult you by posting more outside sources, I think you're perfectly capable of doing your own research. Just please, do it. You DESERVE to know what exactly is happening--and as much as this country doesn't have the right to ask anything more of you, it needs you to make THE RIGHT choice here.

Whatever that happens to be for you, I support your choice. Some things are more important than pot.

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

It's disgusting to me that people would attack the president for allowing his administration TO UPHOLD STATE LAWS.

In EVERY SINGLE INSTANCE thus far during his presidency--there have been accusations and evidence which support the idea that those being charged have circumvented state law, were operating outside of the confines of said law, and in many cases were providing marijuana to non-medical consumers.

There has not been a single instance of a PATIENT being targeted in the last 4 years. WHICH IS IN EXTREMELY STARK CONTRAST WITH BUSH'S ADMINISTRATION AND THE POLICY WHICH WE WOULD ALL COME TO KNOW AGAIN UNDER ROMNEY.

Legal attacks on patients are something which were prevalent under George Bush, and will return to prevalence under Romney.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Should Mitt Romney win the election--I wish indictments on every grower who votes for him, and I'm fairly certain my wish will be granted, at least in part.

I, for one, CANNOT WAIT to laugh in the face of such people's, well-deserved, plight.

Republicans made weed illegal in the first place, believe it should be illegal, and have said as much since the 1930's without ever wavering.

The party of family values is the party of personal liberties, so long as those liberties do not include:

1. Control over what substances will enter one's body.
2. Control over whom to love regardless of gender or creed.
3. Control over religious choices (or lack of them).
4. Control over how to raise one's children
5. Control over whether or not to adopt a child.
6. Control over whom to pass benefits earned with distinguished military service to (death benefits, etc.).
7. Control over whom may retain legal custody over children in the event of a parent's untimely death.

If you vote for Mitt Romney because you buy into this bullshit--you deserve the broken door, destroyed plants, prison sentence, and anal rape that you will receive. My only hope is that your vote won't affect those who realize this danger, and that you will absorb the full blow the federal government will bring down upon growers should Romney be elected.

Just how stupid and gullible are we willing to be as Americans?

Next republicans will be telling us they are the party of social welfare.
If a single one of you can provide proof that any of the indictments under Obama's administration did not involved circumstances where state law was not being followed--I'd love to see it.

You cannot provide such evidence, because it does not exist. In fact, in all cases--there is a litany of evidence which make a contrary claim to this: That in fact those indicted (individuals and businesses) were operating well outside of state law.
That falls completely, 100%, in line with what Obama's administration has said since the beginning.

This is actually quite an accomplishment by the president, because Leonhart made it very clear that she did not agree with this policy from the onset--but she has followed it nonetheless. I guarantee you that as court proceedings move forward in each of these cases that ample evidence will be presented by the federal government that state laws in place were being broken/not followed.
I used to work at a gas station. One of our employees at the gas station failed to card a minor, and sold cigarettes to a 15 year old. The gas station was:

1. Shut down initially
2. Lost its license to sell tobacco products.
3. Was fined considerably
4. The employee was charged with a crime.

I can't, for the life of me, see the rhyme or reason as to why the cannabis industry should not have to adhere to the same strict rules as it regards proliferation of regulated substances as businesses in other industries do.

To say that not a single non-medical patient received MJ from those dispensaries is an absolute un-truth, and you know it. The DEA will prove it come time for court, of that I am certain--because this has been their impetus in processing indictments for the past 4 years. I wouldn't be surprised to find that each of these dispensaries were hit by sting operations which showed that the law was not being followed.
Go ahead and elect Romney if you think that's what is good for the industry. However, by that right--you might as well vote for a Democrat according to their dedication to ensuring that this country's laws are based on Judeo-Christian values. See what I did there? I suggested something that makes as much sense as voting for a republican according to their dedication to seeing MMJ and the patients it helps protected.

If you are sick, and you NEED your MJ--a vote for a republican in ANY election, presidential or otherwise, is a vote against yourself.

To vote at all would be stupid :) promised the same shit by different piece's of shit.

squiggly

squiggly

To vote at all would be stupid :) promised the same shit by different piece's of shit.

I can tell you read this thread thoroughly.

Yes you're right, leaving it up to a bunch of retards who respond very well to propaganda is definitely the best case scenario. Why even come to this activist forum if this is your opinion?

Can't believe how foolish my countrymen have become.

Our ancestors should all be very--VERY--ashamed. We don't deserve a single one of the sacrifices they made when this is the collective mind of half the nation.

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

I can tell you read this thread thoroughly.

Yes you're right, leaving it up to a bunch of retards who respond very well to propaganda is definitely the best case scenario. Why even come to this activist forum if this is your opinion?

Can't believe how foolish my countrymen have become.

Our ancestors should all be very--VERY--ashamed. We don't deserve a single one of the sacrifices they made when this is the collective mind of half the nation.

Squiggly my friend i think you mis-understand me i merely mean to say that look at the whole world in general it's diminishing and being destroyed everyday were killing all of our natural resources and food stock, The oceans are being destroyed and men kill and argue between them selves. We search into space spending billions and hiding god knows what in the mean while we can't even spread love and positivity into our own race and world ! No matter who we vote for the outcome is the same and has been repeatedly through politics and history i my self dont live in the USA but my problems in my country are just the same unless every single person in the world tommorow is going to stand up in the morning and say "NO" to every single corrupt country then there is no way we could trully bring peace to the whole world.

So what i really mean is to just try and find your way, your plan in life and forget the corrupted agenda because the universe has it's on way of sorting it self out and we are after all part of this universe but hey thats just what i think. :cool:

squiggly

squiggly

Squiggly my friend i think you mis-understand me i merely mean to say that look at the whole world in general it's diminishing and being destroyed everyday were killing all of our natural resources and food stock, The oceans are being destroyed and men kill and argue between them selves. We search into space spending billions and hiding god knows what in the mean while we can't even spread love and positivity into our own race and world ! No matter who we vote for the outcome is the same and has been repeatedly through politics and history i my self dont live in the USA but my problems in my country are just the same unless every single person in the world tommorow is going to stand up in the morning and say "NO" to every single corrupt country then there is no way we could trully bring peace to the whole world.

So what i really mean is to just try and find your way, your plan in life and forget the corrupted agenda because the universe has it's on way of sorting it self out and we are after all part of this universe but hey thats just what i think. :cool:

When you put it like that--I agree with you.

That said, I think it best to worry about who are honestly most affected by this. Children.

So far as I'm concerned the one and only problem worth solving that my country is facing is education. Our education system is bad and getting worse--this is a self-propagating problem. For every mediocre student we graduate, that's one more mediocre person making decisions in this country. The result is exponential decrease in awareness as citizens and just general productivity.

It's not a tenable situation we're in as it regards education in this country. We CAN just forget everything and plan for ourselves--but we'd be forgetting the one group of people who can't fend for themselves in so doing. It's not an acceptable outcome for me.

In essence though, I think you've got the picture :)

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

THANK MOTHERFUCKING YOU! Yes that is the biggest fucking shitassstorm in this country. FUCK evangelicals there the literal end of all and any common sense left in schooling. People have kids and go OMG we better lick jesus asshole and go to church and elect people with religious views. Then by 2nd-3rd grade these parents are soooo warn thin they dont give a shit about PTA or voting in somewhat rational individuals it just keep perpetuation this asswipe jesus god bible toilet paper of a book, and you have what we have now. I was a special education teacher and I quit because my classes became so large and unmanageable that I could no longer control and teach. And my reasoning for being let go.......my long hair. No joke they said I would not cut my hair. Well fine. But too this day I wonder what kinda care is going to be giving to them by a group of evangelical assholes who believe in there heart that retard ism is gods voice his will.....Im sure they get the best care huh. Someone who believes they are retarded because there parents sinned WOW. You know how many motherfucking kids I saw bruised beat too shit basically crying cause there parents were sick of having a fucking retard for a kid. GOD DAMN ASSFUCKINGklshd;lfj;sldjf. I would gladly rape too fucking shit the next parent I met who called there child stupid, or looked at me funny when I said mental retardation as though I said something wrong, and not scientific and factual.

Yea are school are ground zero for fucksville........

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Squiggly wrote; "Really the MAIN reason I lean dems, number one priority for me, is that the GOP has fallen into propaganda so far as I'm concerned. FOX News is a scourge on this country and the GOP is complicit with it. FOX is so far right that they've polarized the information market."

Spot on there brother, I too grew up in an extremely conservative community and household in the Midwest, when I moved into my mothers household in San Francisco i was challenged to my belief system by my well educated step father.. I learned not to take what i'm told at face value, to prove everything for myself, from anyone. Fox news actually is the only 'news' conglomerate that defended themselves in court by saying that they do lie, and that they break news standards and FCC policy but they are only entertainment, and therefore not forced to tell the "fair and balanced" truth lol.

i'd love to see another court case like it where the news defense is they did lie, on purpose, can anyone give me a court citing?

http://foxnewsboycott.com/resources/fox-can-lie-lawsuit/

Dirty white Boy, I was a k-8 music teacher for 2 schools at one time because of all the "NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND" bullshit based upon Texas's FICTITIOUS graduation rates that landed an asshole an appointment by bush as the education zar. I know EXACTLY what your talking about. PRE Bush my classes were segregated from the special needs kids, ie the gang bangers. In my class i made great progress with them, turning around a few of those kids from prison or death. No child left behind now pushes INCLUSION, and anyone with a brain should know those kids will act up when around other kids that are light years ahead of them.

It isn't fair to the average or well educated kids as much as the Sped kids. I cant even put into words how screwed up our education SYSTEM is. Administrators that should be shit canned that are in perpetual employment that get kicked out of one district and because of contract clauses the school boards cant even say a bad word about them when they ruin their districs. so much money wasted on bad administrations and all the cronies they hire in after they get their foot in the door..

I will say I am Christian, but don't believe in CORPORATE CHRIST, I dont' even go to church, I go by the good book, and that isn't what everyone else believes who is Christian. The Bible says "god says prove me" I have challenged many a preachers and put them in their place, for serving up the fast food religion the sell, they are responsible for turning so many away from god. Take this issue for example Archology has proved cannabis resen was in birthing pots, hell mary herself was likely to have had cannabis used to aid birth with Jesus, how much more evidence do they need that this is medicine and more likely than not the tree of life.

It would make perfect sense to me as a christian that satin loves keeping this illigal, my bleife is that satin wins if he gets people to worsip him as CHRIST. "satan the deceiver of all nations, will appear as an angel of light" God says "do not insult me so by following their ways, for i am a jealous god" My belief is he wins if he gets people to worship a CORPORATE CHRIST which IS satan. So on that thought process I agree with you totally.

squiggly

squiggly

I will say I am Christian, but don't believe in CORPORATE CHRIST, I dont' even go to church, I go by the good book, and that isn't what everyone else believes who is Christian. The Bible says "god says prove me" I have challenged many a preachers and put them in their place, for serving up the fast food religion the sell, they are responsible for turning so many away from god. Take this issue for example Archology has proved cannabis resen was in birthing pots, hell mary herself was likely to have had cannabis used to aid birth with Jesus, how much more evidence do they need that this is medicine and more likely than not the tree of life.

It would make perfect sense to me as a christian that satin loves keeping this illigal, my bleife is that satin wins if he gets people to worsip him as CHRIST. "satan the deceiver of all nations, will appear as an angel of light" God says "do not insult me so by following their ways, for i am a jealous god" My belief is he wins if he gets people to worship a CORPORATE CHRIST which IS satan. So on that thought process I agree with you totally.

Minus a few tiny tangents, you've just summed up what first led me astray from Christianity.

Once I was gone it was down to a few realizations to turn me essentially atheist--but what you've described was the last straw for "church" for me.

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

"a few tiny tangents" lol my wife calls me mr tangent. it's nice to go off on some tangents, mary jane lust takes my hand and away we go down another path lol.. I couldn't believe the dems vote on isriel did you see that? lol man don't know how they get 2/3's vote out of that crowd. Conservative dems hijaking the Dem party, pander to the bible thumpers lol, I'm thinking of anilizing (analyze i know) the sound waves on that one lol.

This may sound odd and contrary to what people who are religious believe about science and scientists. But one reason i believe is because of my father, he's a physicist and like I said that contradicts what people think about scientists, Higgs boson is an example. I love quantum physics now, as a kid it all just went over my head, or perhaps the years of listening him prepare for lectures. For me i have no doubt for things that have happened in my life that defy odds., is it the way it reads in a book for me? No it's not much different than any other variation of Religioun that kills to prove they are the chosen one.

In the bible it states 'I am a god of many names" , i respect everyone who believes differently than i do about Religion. I have a fried who is a famous O'otham basket maker, she's been in National geographic, I was performing some songs in her community, and on the Rez it isn't uncommon for those type of activities to be at the old catholic mission. She said she couldn't go, i asked why and she replied they don't like me there.

I asked why and She said because she would rather be spiritual than religious. she said her spirituality never killed anyone, but Religion has killed billions. The man who prays in the street has received his reward, the man who prays in the closet is yet to receive his' To me Romney has been doing a bunch of praying in the street lately.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I just got back and have provoked thought and instead of being reactive I will say that the children are the future and we have given up on them. Since the beginning of the fraudelent home lending scheme children are the greatest demographic in homelessness ....atleast two children for every adult three on some cities. Somehow this is relevant to the thread even if it's just raising consciousness ...to get back to the subject vote for mj because if we can get enough smoke in the air maybe the second hand effects will reach evil mfckers like the men responsible for knowingly throwing children to the streets for a fcking profit

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

That's my rant and for every hour I spend having to
Learn about these tools we apparently must vote for I will spend an hour trying prevent the growth of that demOgraphic starting with single mOthers in my family which only one is blessed to hav e a home foreclOsed on the other two aren't even that lucky they haven't graduated from getting evicted from apts and motels average of three children per single mother so forgive me if we don't make an informed enough decision I'm over this thread good luck to everyone with any faith left in our politicians

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

I just got back and have provoked thought and instead of being reactive I will say that the children are the future and we have given up on them. Since the beginning of the fraudelent home lending scheme children are the greatest demographic in homelessness ....atleast two children for every adult three on some cities. Somehow this is relevant to the thread even if it's just raising consciousness ...to get back to the subject vote for mj because if we can get enough smoke in the air maybe the second hand effects will reach evil mfckers like the men responsible for knowingly throwing children to the streets for a fcking profit

Your absolutely right, for me it's just MJ to decide it for me, whoever i think will leave me alone so long as i abide by some common sense rules, i really need this as medicine, it's no conjob. Romney has made it crystal clear for me, that he will push us back to the Regan era as far as MJ is concerned. He probably thinks this really is the worst drug there is. ironic how Regan died from something MJ would have gave him relief and Romney's wife having Ms, i lost a friend to MS, what an idiot to not even look at research before making the tooth and nail comment.

Ahh but he doesn't need to he has the "profits" to consult. BTW that slipped past everyone during the Republican debates, they were asked if they felt religion was important or something to that effect. Gingrich said he would pray and ask for guidance, RP said religion shapes a person's moral convictions but wouldn't allow it to enterfeer with his decisions. Romney stated he would consult the profits, no followup to that one. Arent the profits in LDS living breathing people? Will they be HELPING him to decided issues? didn't he basically say that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom