RO water filter - best models?

• Thread starter VapeIt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

VapeIt

I am almost done building my room and need to get an RO filter.

Can anyone recommend a good one for @ $200 or less?

Thank you.

X

Xceptional

purewaterclub.com 150gpd $115 shipped with float switch. used two in two rooms and love it.

X

Xceptional

yeah the purewaterclub i did a review on here a while ago. it's cheap as shit AND with the BLUELAB or my other tds/ppm/ec meter it reads zero or like 4-5 ppm which none can measure that accurately anyways so i dont see a single reason to ever buy another unit unless someone finds one cheaper. it works as well as a RO can and it's the cheapest i've found and i've ran a few thousand filtered gallons through one without replacing the filter and still had acceptable water. what more can one ask for?

I

Inuit

This is out of your price range, but the GE Merlin uses two RO membranes and produces up to 750g per day. If you look around online you can find them about $350.

I

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I, too, am a PureWaterClub member. Got the 100gpd RO/DI unit, which is 6 stages. Pay attention to the order in which filters and membranes are placed, as well as what's in each stage. I can't remember where I found the information that talks about the different cartridges and how they should be placed, but the PWC unit fit the bill perfectly.

B

Bobby Smith

I have a Stealth 100 and it works great.

Can find them on Ebay for fairly decent prices.

If you need more, pay an extra few dollars and get the 200.

EDIT: disregard my link; just checked out the purewaterclub.com link and that blows the Stealth away in pricing.

G

GWAP

The RO police will start long threads about why one RO unit is better than another. IMO zero PPM's is zero, look for the least expensive, good links already posted.

X

Xceptional

that's what i preach gwap that's why I'm quick to recommend the unit i did I've ordered two for two grow rooms and both work excellent.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I hear that the Merlin is truly an "on demand" system. If so, that's impressive and worth something. I try to plan ahead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom