RO Water on Outdoors Grow

• Thread starter SHiNi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SHiNi

SHiNi

Hey guys so I work at a Chemical manufacturing company and found out that they use borehole Water with a RO plant.Now my question I currently use rain water when available or dechlorinated Water if rain water is not available.Will I need to supplement with cal mag if I start to use the RO water? If yes will I have to do it with every watering or every second etc...I checked with the lab the ph is 7.0 always.And is there other things I should know when using RO water?
TiA

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

So what kind of outdoor grow are you doing. In the ground or in pots, what potting medium.
Commercial fertilizers like 15- 5 -5 or Organic as in JLF or teas.

SHiNi

SHiNi

I'm growing in 20l pots using amended organic living soil.With biobizz range of organic nutes Fish Mix,Grow and Bloom and unsulpherd blackstrap molasses.

SHiNi

SHiNi

Since the RO water is free at work and people normally pay for it I thought I would give it a try never used it before.

SHiNi

SHiNi

Thanks for the info bro appreciate it will give it a read and a watch.Will use your dosage and adjust accordingly in flower since they need more during flower maybe 1tsp in flower.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Thanks for the info bro appreciate it will give it a read and a watch.Will use your dosage and adjust accordingly in flower since they need more during flower maybe 1tsp in flower.
sounds about right. Hope you enjoy the videos.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Hey bro, I use RO, and EVERY water besides the last 2 weeks of flower I will use calmag, whether it’s a full nutrient feeding or just a water feeding, I introduce calmag. Cheers!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I use FF and following their feeding schedule starting at half dose for the first 2 weeks.

A0D85701 04BB 4DB9 8971 F754E863FCBE
Top Bottom