RO Water????

• Thread starter CHRONICBUSTER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CHRONICBUSTER

Do i need to be adding anything to my ro water on days where i water with fresh water? hope this makes sense enjoying some fresh bubble hash

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

From what I have read... if you are just watering and not feeding... then it is RO water that is ph'd for what ever method you are growing in.

Onespark

Onespark

Do i need to be adding anything to my ro water on days where i water with fresh water? hope this makes sense enjoying some fresh bubble hash

RO water is H2O without much else (duh, I know). It will strip nutrients from the medium when you use it pure. Since you are flushing unused or built up salts when you water with plain RO this is a good thing. The organic soil has many "slow release" nutrients so a good RO watering every week will keep things clean in there. I always just PH and achieve runoff. Then the girls are ready to eat again on the next watering. They love the RO flush. Best of luck!

B

BarbwirE

Onespark is correct. Use it plain, it will leech your ladies...always a good thing every so often.

jean2

jean2

I have heard some people say not to bother with RO water and they all seem to have very good results. Even heard of certain problems where it strips out all the minerals in the water such as mag and calcium and those minerals actually help the plants to absorb the nutrients.

Latest posts

Top Bottom