Road Kill Skunk - Ester Alcohols, Train-wreck and the Catpiss Connection

• Thread starter Backyard_Boogie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

I know one thing from what I remember of how I felt from smoking this,it was definitely a sativa strain.
Yup. Sounds like Durban. That's what I would guess anyways. At least with legalization, maybe you will smell a hint of what you had and it remind you of it and you'll finally know what it was. That is, if it's not extinct 😵‍💫

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Yup. Sounds like Durban. That's what I would guess anyways. At least with legalization, maybe you will smell a hint of what you had and it remind you of it and you'll finally know what it was. That is, if it's not extinct 😵‍💫
Yup that’s my thinking. What makes it so hard too is many of these strains that are usually green can express themselves in pinks & reds also so it makes the hint a little harder. I’m fine with one that looks & taste the way one did even it’s not that exact strain anyways.

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

I also have breeder cuts if anyone is interested in those. I just started my collection but so far I have: Vanilla Frosting; the 10k seed pheno hunt winner from Humboldt Seed Company, OGKB V2.1 from in house genetics, Candy Rain from Cookies and Velvet Skies from in house genetics. These are all the real deal and have been tested Jan. 1st 2022 for hlvd and everything was negative. I do only snips but will resend until you get the genetics you paid for. I do 1 strain for 150, except OGKB which is 200, 2 strains for 240, 260 if one is OGKB, and 3 for 300, CAN include OGKB. Reason Ogkb costs more is it's more harder to find and it's a medium to slow veg, which means I have to wait longer to take snips from it.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I also have breeder cuts if anyone is interested in those. I just started my collection but so far I have: Vanilla Frosting; the 10k seed pheno hunt winner from Humboldt Seed Company, OGKB V2.1 from in house genetics, Candy Rain from Cookies and Velvet Skies from in house genetics. These are all the real deal and have been tested Jan. 1st 2022 for hlvd and everything was negative. I do only snips but will resend until you get the genetics you paid for. I do 1 strain for 150, except OGKB which is 200, 2 strains for 240, 260 if one is OGKB, and 3 for 300, CAN include OGKB. Reason Ogkb costs more is it's more harder to find and it's a medium to slow veg, which means I have to wait longer to take snips from it.
The velvet skies sounds like good indica strain.

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

I was under the impression that these seeds are old? Did you have any problems germinating them?
You both got last summers Skunk seeds. I have a more refined cross (hopefully) coming down this Croptober. The original seeds came from my uncle, given to me in 2002. He got them in Mexico in 1991, started them in his garden in 92. I made tons of different crosses over the years. Some with itself, some with other plants.

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

You both got last summers Skunk seeds. I have a more refined cross (hopefully) coming down this Croptober. The original seeds came from my uncle, given to me in 2002. He got them in Mexico in 1991, started them in his garden in 92. I made tons of different crosses over the years. Some with itself, some with other plants.
Oh hey buddy! I guess I could have asked the man himself lol. That’s good to hear. I’m getting ready to run them and pheno hunt/start working on it.

Top Bottom