Road Kill Skunk - Ester Alcohols, Train-wreck and the Catpiss Connection

• Thread starter Backyard_Boogie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ritoMox

I was under the impression that these seeds are old? Did you have any problems germinating them?
Just dropped 1 and 4 skunk #1. I germinate in soil as I always did back in the day. I'm just fuk'n around right now until I get a real light and some real skillzzzz🤣✌️

Fukn around

R

ritoMox

So I'm pretty sure that this old noob just fuk'd up his first seeds since the last time he dropped some over 30 years ago. When taking that last pic I noticed a funky smell, so I decided to investigate further. Putting my nose to the seedling pots, It smelled like sewage! Anaerobic? I pulled some soil out of one so far and it really stinks and no sign of the seed. The soil was really wet, too. I think that's what did it. I used bag soil and some soil from my garden bed (pretty much dirt in the garden bed and not maintained) and some soil from a non-maintained compost pile. I also added an avocado that was a little ripe. I haven't dug through the other 4, but they are the same soil and everything, and have the same stink coming from them. I'm a little embarrassed to post this, but I'm sure that I'd be much more embarrassed had I been growing all these years, in which case I wouldn't have posted about it! Time to slow my roll and go back to lurk-mode✌🏻

Fukn up

A1

B1

C1

Last edited:
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

So I'm pretty sure that this old noob just fuk'd up his first seeds since the last time he dropped some over 30 years ago. When taking that last pic I noticed a funky smell, so I decided to investigate further. Putting my nose to the seedling pots, It smelled like sewage! Anaerobic? I pulled some soil out of one so far and it really stinks and no sign of the seed. The soil was really wet, too. I think that's what did it. I used bag soil and some soil from my garden bed (pretty much dirt in the garden bed and not maintained) and some soil from a non-maintained compost pile. I also added an avocado that was a little ripe. I haven't dug through the other 4, but they are the same soil and everything, and have the same stink coming from them. I'm a little embarrassed to post this, but I'm sure that I'd be much more embarrassed had I been growing all these years, in which case I wouldn't have posted about it! Time to slow my roll and go back to lurk-mode✌🏻

View attachment 1273098
View attachment 1273102
View attachment 1273100
View attachment 1273101
Yeah the germination process can be delicate I personally use a paper towel and ziplock method then once I get a taproot of nice length I move to the small jiffy peat pellet then as soon as they poke out of that they go into dirty. Bummer but don't stress too much mistakes happen. You gotta fuck up in order to get better. I have made many mistakes before I still do sometimes gotta live and learn.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

You both got last summers Skunk seeds. I have a more refined cross (hopefully) coming down this Croptober. The original seeds came from my uncle, given to me in 2002. He got them in Mexico in 1991, started them in his garden in 92. I made tons of different crosses over the years. Some with itself, some with other plants.
Hell yeah my man Im super interested. Based upon my research the real oldschool KY skunk likely had Mexican genetics in it and since you say your uncles seeds came from Mexico in 91 that leads me to believe it could be the real deal. Super excited to see what phenos start popping up 🤘

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

Yeah it def has a nice Mexican sativa in it. The stinkiest plants tend to be indica Dom though. I'm fairly sure it was the Hindu Kush that brought the skunk Terp to the mix

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Yeah it def has a nice Mexican sativa in it. The stinkiest plants tend to be indica Dom though. I'm fairly sure it was the Hindu Kush that brought the skunk Terp to the mix
Could be,I have had wicked skunk smell in some afghani #1, but oddly there are no skunks there.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Yeah the germination process can be delicate I personally use a paper towel and ziplock method then once I get a taproot of nice length I move to the small jiffy peat pellet then as soon as they poke out of that they go into dirty. Bummer but don't stress too much mistakes happen. You gotta fuck up in order to get better. I have made many mistakes before I still do sometimes gotta live and learn.
Me too,I do the same usually with jiffy peats but last used rapid rooters.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

And my bad to anyone if some of posts made no sense lately. Gotten flu for 1st time & had me with fever over 100% for past couple days so been talking a lot of gibberish,lol. Yesterday was saying ridiculous stuff to my girlfriend & shes saying I make no sense. This flu is messed up!

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

And my bad to anyone if some of posts made no sense lately. Gotten flu for 1st time & had me with fever over 100% for past couple days so been talking a lot of gibberish,lol. Yesterday was saying ridiculous stuff to my girlfriend & shes saying I make no sense. This flu is messed up!
Weird I wrote virus from current epidemic yet it keeps changing to flu. Apparently You can’t write about that virus on here.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Censorship is king,all take a knee and follow. Same as it ever was.
Hell yes brother this video sums it up. From the JFK assassination to the phony Beatle Mania then Dirty Nixon and the destruction of the gold standard and the Vietnam War. That song is decades old yet still hits home. Just needs to be updated with 9/11 and the BS Rona flu. Snotty illuminati trickery. All central bankers can lick my nutz Bitcoin to the fucking Moon! ✊ 😂

shaganja

shaganja

I believe there was one thing involved in the 70s,80s, and 90s weed. Intention. Cannabis is a reactor plant. If you grew weed in these times, you had the full understanding, if you get caught, you are doing time. real time. War on drugs was serious. You liked this plant so much, that you were willing to risk time to grow her. This intent had heart involved. I believe you have to love this plant first, as a farmer. She will receive this love, and then use it, to create the medicine you are asking her for.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I believe there was one thing involved in the 70s,80s, and 90s weed. Intention. Cannabis is a reactor plant. If you grew weed in these times, you had the full understanding, if you get caught, you are doing time. real time. War on drugs was serious. You liked this plant so much, that you were willing to risk time to grow her. This intent had heart involved. I believe you have to love this plant first, as a farmer. She will receive this love, and then use it, to create the medicine you are asking her for.
I guy I know that grew the best bud went to prison for 7 yrs. for growing. After he got out he went right back to growing. It’s what he knows & what he does best so wasn’t gonna quit.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Hell yes brother this video sums it up. From the JFK assassination to the phony Beatle Mania then Dirty Nixon and the destruction of the gold standard and the Vietnam War. That song is decades old yet still hits home. Just needs to be updated with 9/11 and the BS Rona flu. Snotty illuminati trickery. All central bankers can lick my nutz Bitcoin to the fucking Moon! ✊ 😂
No disrespect just curious but what are you guys referring to? That government lied about who killed him? And are you saying the Beatles weren’t as big as they were made out to be? Just curious cuz what I got from song is that everything we saw on tv wasn’t real or a lie.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

No disrespect just curious but what are you guys referring to? That government lied about who killed him? And are you saying the Beatles weren’t as big as they were made out to be? Just curious cuz what I got from song is that everything we saw on tv wasn’t real or a lie.
I think the theme is the media is the ultimate propaganda and censorship tool and everything is embelished,hidden or twisted to serve whoever is paying for it's services and everything is a show. Off point,IMO The Beatles didn't really start showing talent till Rubber soul .

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I guy I know that grew the best bud went to prison for 7 yrs. for growing. After he got out he went right back to growing. It’s what he knows & what he does best so wasn’t gonna quit.
There are still people serving life without parole for weed.

Top Bottom