Road Kill Skunk - Ester Alcohols, Train-wreck and the Catpiss Connection

• Thread starter Backyard_Boogie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I think the theme is the media is the ultimate propaganda and censorship tool and everything is embelished,hidden or twisted to serve whoever is paying for it's services and everything is a show. Off point,IMO The Beatles didn't really start showing talent till Rubber soul .
I could see that. That’s basically what I got. Makes you think of brainwashing. Ever notice all the weird logos like RCA dog “his masters voice” or the time Warner logo with an eyeball with swirls in it like the old cartoons where peoples eyes would have swirls in them when they were hypnotized,lol. It’s all mind control. And I was never big Beatles fan so not sure about when they hit big. I do like some of their songs & I loved John Lennons stuff.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

There are still people serving life without parole for weed.

I know,it’s insane right!

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

No disrespect just curious but what are you guys referring to? That government lied about who killed him? And are you saying the Beatles weren’t as big as they were made out to be? Just curious cuz what I got from song is that everything we saw on tv wasn’t real or a lie.
Oh wow where to begin? This one is probably gonna get me kicked out of this thread for going on a political and conspiracy rant but oh well here we go. Im feeling ballsy LOL 😂. In a paragraph or two I will try to explain the significance of that video and how the Beatles are connected...

In a nutshell there is a hidden empire of corruption that pulls the strings of military and government around the world. This is the old money from Europe behind the Cross and the Crown and they are responsible for horrendous acts of crime, war, and genocide stretching back hundreds of years. The founding fathers of the US way back in the day tried to create a system that could hold sovereignty against these vultures but unfortunately now that centuries have passed these royal financiers have used their unlimited supply of wealth to completely erode away this sovereignty that the US once had. These devils created the Federal Reserve (aka the central bank) about 100 years ago and since then their global power and control has only grown exponentially. If you fast forward to today these guys have so much power they basically own everything on wall-street. Their invisible empire controls virtually every fiat currency of every nation on earth. They are trying to create a One World Government (New world order) that they control. They have weaponized the US dollar and they use it to crush the other nations of the world. They put their royal symbolism right on our money plain as day and they control the globe through a massive monumental conspiracy where they use religion, government, military, banks, media, and technology to create a big brother style control grid that puts themselves on top and slowly turns the dumb ignorant masses into permanent debt slaves. Our world is experiencing exponential population growth while at the same time we have limited natural resources that are depleting globally. These people are very smart and they know this so they have created a monopolized corporate fascist state its basically a total control grid. These illuminati power families with their old European royal blood lineages only account for a very small fraction of the global population yet they have been able to hoard incredible amounts of global wealth they basically own the whole god dam world. All the resources of the world anything you can think of from the food, water, precious metals, energy, real estate, technology, the corporations, basically everything they are hoarding them so that once the globe runs out of resources only the royal elite families will have access to these things. They live and we die. The average person in our society is really stupid on both sides of the political isle. Unfortunately most people don't realize any of this the average person is hypnotized by corporate propaganda and don't know Up from Down. The political Right and the Left just argue and fight with each-other constantly which is exactly what these royal elites want. They would rather the idiots just keep fighting with each-other instead of coming together to join forces in flipping the Fed beast which has monopolized 99% of the global wealth.

So now that we have established this info it's important to note that many pivotal events in history regarding this topic occurred in the 60's. For instance the Vietnam War, Nixon, The Beatles, and JFK. All of this was huge stuff. I can rant on for hours about this but to wrap it up quickly as possible basically Nixon was a rotten lying two-faced piece of shit and he was working for these same illuminati banking families. Nixon pushed the Vietnam war and also had the watergate scandal but what most people don't know is that the Gold Standard was the most damaging thing that he did. Nixon wrote the law that broke apart the gold standard and from that point forward it gave the illuminati Fed bankers the keys to the hen house and it allowed these guys to start printing money in order to pay for war and other conquest endeavors. If you are upset about inflation you can focus a huge portion of your anger towards Nixon because he really blew the doors off of it once money became fiat. Fiat = paper. Meaning it is not backed by anything physical anymore. As far as JFK he was probably the last president we had that actually cared about the common man. JFK was smarter than most give him credit. When JFK was in office he realized that there was an Evil organization of men pulling the strings in DC. He actually tried to alert the people about this. He pushed back against the Royal illuminati bankers and started rallying with Martin Luther King and uniting the blacks and whites together. This was unacceptable to the Royal bankers so the illuminati assassinated him they used mafia government insiders to blow his head off then they framed dumb fuck Lee Harvey Oswald for the crime. But before Oswald could testify they had Rudy (Another mobster) kill him to cover it up. For those who think Im wearing a big Tin Foil Hat on this one go ahead and listen to this speech that JFK made only days before he was assassinated. He starts openly talking about the secret societies that control the world...

And here is Bush declaring the New World Order in 91after the invasion of Iraq. Listen to how evil this shit is. He is so cocky too its fucking scary totally calling out the UN connection so long US sovereignty it was nice while it lasted I guess 🤷‍♂️ 🙄. Go to 7min 30 seconds he calls it straight out.
And as far as the Beatles I called them fake or phony. Although it may sound disrespectful I don't mean it that way cuz I think they wrote great music and were very talented musicians. I say this because the Beatles were selectively chosen they were being used as political tools and they didn't even realize it until it was too late. They were at the exact right place at the exact right time and they had the exact right look and the exact right sound. During the 60's there was a very strong corporate monopolization or merger that was taking place behind the scenes between US and British corporations and media. The Royal British banking families by this time had taken back control over the US central bank and they were buying up and monopolizing all of the US music and media rights. The global power families were trying to get inside the hearts and minds of young American's and align US and British culture together. Along came these guys from Liverpool with this new sound and sharp look. The global illuminati banksters who run Hollywood seized the opportunity and the "British Invasion" was created. It wasn't organic it was pushed along by suits who had globalist and monopolistic intensions in mind. So this is why once upon a time we fought wars against the British for freedom but now we watch the Royal Wedding on TV. And honestly it makes me want to gag! 🤮 Like I said before all central bankers and Royal Elites can lick my fucking balls Bitcoin to the fucking MOON! 🌛 Full global decentralization all the way baby!

R

ritoMox

Oh wow where to begin? This one is probably gonna get me kicked out of this thread for going on a political and conspiracy rant but oh well here we go. Im feeling ballsy LOL 😂. In a paragraph or two I will try to explain the significance of that video and how the Beatles are connected...

In a nutshell there is a hidden empire of corruption that pulls the strings of military and government around the world. This is the old money from Europe behind the Cross and the Crown and they are responsible for horrendous acts of crime, war, and genocide stretching back hundreds of years. The founding fathers of the US way back in the day tried to create a system that could hold sovereignty against these vultures but unfortunately now that centuries have passed these royal financiers have used their unlimited supply of wealth to completely erode away this sovereignty that the US once had. These devils created the Federal Reserve (aka the central bank) about 100 years ago and since then their global power and control has only grown exponentially. If you fast forward to today these guys have so much power they basically own everything on wall-street. Their invisible empire controls virtually every fiat currency of every nation on earth. They are trying to create a One World Government (New world order) that they control. They have weaponized the US dollar and they use it to crush the other nations of the world. They put their royal symbolism right on our money plain as day and they control the globe through a massive monumental conspiracy where they use religion, government, military, banks, media, and technology to create a big brother style control grid that puts themselves on top and slowly turns the dumb ignorant masses into permanent debt slaves. Our world is experiencing exponential population growth while at the same time we have limited natural resources that are depleting globally. These people are very smart and they know this so they have created a monopolized corporate fascist state its basically a total control grid. These illuminati power families with their old European royal blood lineages only account for a very small fraction of the global population yet they have been able to hoard incredible amounts of global wealth they basically own the whole god dam world. All the resources of the world anything you can think of from the food, water, precious metals, energy, real estate, technology, the corporations, basically everything they are hoarding them so that once the globe runs out of resources only the royal elite families will have access to these things. They live and we die. The average person in our society is really stupid on both sides of the political isle. Unfortunately most people don't realize any of this the average person is hypnotized by corporate propaganda and don't know Up from Down. The political Right and the Left just argue and fight with each-other constantly which is exactly what these royal elites want. They would rather the idiots just keep fighting with each-other instead of coming together to join forces in flipping the Fed beast which has monopolized 99% of the global wealth.

So now that we have established this info it's important to note that many pivotal events in history regarding this topic occurred in the 60's. For instance the Vietnam War, Nixon, The Beatles, and JFK. All of this was huge stuff. I can rant on for hours about this but to wrap it up quickly as possible basically Nixon was a rotten lying two-faced piece of shit and he was working for these same illuminati banking families. Nixon pushed the Vietnam war and also had the watergate scandal but what most people don't know is that the Gold Standard was the most damaging thing that he did. Nixon wrote the law that broke apart the gold standard and from that point forward it gave the illuminati Fed bankers the keys to the hen house and it allowed these guys to start printing money in order to pay for war and other conquest endeavors. If you are upset about inflation you can focus a huge portion of your anger towards Nixon because he really blew the doors off of it once money became fiat. Fiat = paper. Meaning it is not backed by anything physical anymore. As far as JFK he was probably the last president we had that actually cared about the common man. JFK was smarter than most give him credit. When JFK was in office he realized that there was an Evil organization of men pulling the strings in DC. He actually tried to alert the people about this. He pushed back against the Royal illuminati bankers and started rallying with Martin Luther King and uniting the blacks and whites together. This was unacceptable to the Royal bankers so the illuminati assassinated him they used mafia government insiders to blow his head off then they framed dumb fuck Lee Harvey Oswald for the crime. But before Oswald could testify they had Rudy (Another mobster) kill him to cover it up. For those who think Im wearing a big Tin Foil Hat on this one go ahead and listen to this speech that JFK made only days before he was assassinated. He starts openly talking about the secret societies that control the world...

And here is Bush declaring the New World Order in 91after the invasion of Iraq. Listen to how evil this shit is. He is so cocky too its fucking scary totally calling out the UN connection so long US sovereignty it was nice while it lasted I guess 🤷‍♂️ 🙄. Go to 7min 30 seconds he calls it straight out.
And as far as the Beatles I called them fake or phony. Although it may sound disrespectful I don't mean it that way cuz I think they wrote great music and were very talented musicians. I say this because the Beatles were selectively chosen they were being used as political tools and they didn't even realize it until it was too late. They were at the exact right place at the exact right time and they had the exact right look and the exact right sound. During the 60's there was a very strong corporate monopolization or merger that was taking place behind the scenes between US and British corporations and media. The Royal British banking families by this time had taken back control over the US central bank and they were buying up and monopolizing all of the US music and media rights. The global power families were trying to get inside the hearts and minds of young American's and align US and British culture together. Along came these guys from Liverpool with this new sound and sharp look. The global illuminati banksters who run Hollywood seized the opportunity and the "British Invasion" was created. It wasn't organic it was pushed along by suits who had globalist and monopolistic intensions in mind. So this is why once upon a time we fought wars against the British for freedom but now we watch the Royal Wedding on TV. And honestly it makes me want to gag! 🤮 Like I said before all central bankers and Royal Elites can lick my fucking balls Bitcoin to the fucking MOON! 🌛 Full global decentralization all the way baby!
Damn, brother, couldn't have said it better myself!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

R

ritoMox

Me too,I do the same usually with jiffy peats but last used rapid rooters.
Yep, I just got ahead of myself and had to take a breather. I totally forgot pretty much everything I knew back in the day including what not to do. Soil was light and airy, but too wet and adding that avocado brought some nasties with it. I won't do that stupid sht again!✌🏻

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Journalism old school.

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

It's the lizard people....(jk)

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

It's the lizard people....(jk)
Yeah man I went deep into all of that stuff too. Im personally not a believer in that lizard people portion of the conspiracy however to each their own I won't judge. The world is a really crazy place and often times truth is stranger than fiction so who the fuck knows maybe it is aliens 🤷‍♂️😂. However I'm more inclined to believe that there are still Humans that rule the world however these Royal Biblical bloodlines have intermarried for hundreds of years in order to protect and hoard their wealth. The result is heavy inbreeding just like when an old skunk strain hermes from being genetically bottlenecked for so long. These people have literally inbred themselves into incredibly smart and intelligent people who dominate banking and business however they no longer feel compassion or remorse or empathy. They are all literal psychopaths they fit the definition perfectly. Everyday they make military and business decisions that crush, destroy, and murder millions of impoverished people yet they actually get a rise out of it. They get boners from it and laugh. These people who hijacked our country are literally sick in the fucking head. They are the worst type of people on planet Earth and there is a warm spot in hell waiting for every one of them right next to Hitler. They sit behind a facade of centuries old charity, goodwill and righteousness however God has not penetrated these people's hearts they are dark and cold. This is Babylon and their empire is failing it was built on a foundation of lies and corruption and we all know you can't construct a building on top of sand. Its crumbling as we speak both 9/11 and the BS Rona flu are desperate attempts of the empire to try to cling to its status as the worlds backing currency. This is how a petro dollar works the US controls most of the globes resources therefore its currency (USD) is the most widely used currency around the globe and most other countries choose to utilize the USD for its strength and wide acceptance. However big bad China has just stepped up to the global party in the last 50 years now the Chinese digital Yuan (Chinese dollar) is starting to compete with the USD for global backing status. The US/British/Israeli globalist wont go down without a fight and this is why they rigged 9/11 to smash and grab the last remaining oil reserves and they also released Rona over in china to try to crush their economy and force them into a recession. But don't worry because Babylon is falling and regardless of what Papa Bush said in that video they WILL NOT be successful in their global conquest endeavors. Both the US and China will fail in their attempts to conquer the globe. Their currencies will both be printed into self destruction and their militaries will go bankrupt. The masses are waking up to this and once people start to see the writing on the wall then Bitcoin will inherit the Earth.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Don’t worry brother I wouldn’t worry about offending or getting booted cuz I don’t think anything you mentioned is conspiracy,lol. To me that’s all just truths. I know all about the Freemason,Catholic Church,Illuminati,fed reserve,JFK,& NWO. I read a damn near encyclopedia sized book about the history of the Freemasons & Roman Catholic Church. That was a true history book not some conspiracy book. Also read a lot about illuminati also. But yeah it’s pretty messed up.

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Yeah man I went deep into all of that stuff too. Im personally not a believer in that lizard people portion of the conspiracy however to each their own I won't judge. The world is a really crazy place and often times truth is stranger than fiction so who the fuck knows maybe it is aliens 🤷‍♂️😂. However I'm more inclined to believe that there are still Humans that rule the world however these Royal Biblical bloodlines have intermarried for hundreds of years in order to protect and hoard their wealth. The result is heavy inbreeding just like when an old skunk strain hermes from being genetically bottlenecked for so long. These people have literally inbred themselves into incredibly smart and intelligent people who dominate banking and business however they no longer feel compassion or remorse or empathy. They are all literal psychopaths they fit the definition perfectly. Everyday they make military and business decisions that crush, destroy, and murder millions of impoverished people yet they actually get a rise out of it. They get boners from it and laugh. These people who hijacked our country are literally sick in the fucking head. They are the worst type of people on planet Earth and there is a warm spot in hell waiting for every one of them right next to Hitler. They sit behind a facade of centuries old charity, goodwill and righteousness however God has not penetrated these people's hearts they are dark and cold. This is Babylon and their empire is failing it was built on a foundation of lies and corruption and we all know you can't construct a building on top of sand. Its crumbling as we speak both 9/11 and the BS Rona flu are desperate attempts of the empire to try to cling to its status as the worlds backing currency. This is how a petro dollar works the US controls most of the globes resources therefore its currency (USD) is the most widely used currency around the globe and most other countries choose to utilize the USD for its strength and wide acceptance. However big bad China has just stepped up to the global party in the last 50 years now the Chinese digital Yuan (Chinese dollar) is starting to compete with the USD for global backing status. The US/British/Israeli globalist wont go down without a fight and this is why they rigged 9/11 to smash and grab the last remaining oil reserves and they also released Rona over in china to try to crush their economy and force them into a recession. But don't worry because Babylon is falling and regardless of what Papa Bush said in that video they WILL NOT be successful in their global conquest endeavors. Both the US and China will fail in their attempts to conquer the globe. Their currencies will both be printed into self destruction and their militaries will go bankrupt. The masses are waking up to this and once people start to see the writing on the wall then Bitcoin will inherit the Earth.
Man this thread got derailed lol. Do you think American is “Babylon” or “Mystery Babylon” ?

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

As an American I don’t even recognize this country anymore,it’s nuts!

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Don’t worry brother I wouldn’t worry about offending or getting booted cuz I don’t think anything you mentioned is conspiracy,lol. To me that’s all just truths. I know all about the Freemason,Catholic Church,Illuminati,fed reserve,JFK,& NWO. I read a damn near encyclopedia sized book about the history of the Freemasons & Roman Catholic Church. That was a true history book not some conspiracy book. Also read a lot about illuminati also. But yeah it’s pretty messed up.
Glad to know your awake and not sleeping brother. More people nowadays are awake to this stuff it’s scary yet I’m optimistic cuz their mask is slowly falling off. Most people can see the lipstick wearing off the pigs face and there is gonna be a revolution soon for better or worse. But yeah sorry fellas for taking this thing on a derailed tangent people had questions and I went on a rant 🤣. We will take it back to old school Skunk now LOL✌️

Latest posts

Top Bottom