Road Kill Skunk

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I completely agree with you. That’s why I say we have stuff close but not all the way there. Is your old skunk gone? No seeds or one offs anywhere?

Of course. I didn't even grow back then. Last i seen anything like it was in early 2000’s in colorado mountains. And that was a newer hybrid.

Legal weed has ruined most any chance of the public seeing anyones old plants. All the best commercial growers i knew went underground years ago now.

No one with the best old plants i knew would share with any of the breeders today. And the hype selling breeders are lying or dont actually know what plants they have.

And crossing supposedly elite clones is not how good breeding works. They are just dilluting things further.

There is no hope of old classic strains returning just like all the new varieties of apples crossed over time never are better than a good old red delicious.

At least to the public. It has always been a very exclusive highly criminal club that had the best plants.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

In my opinion it would be king now, if only we were savy enough to clone back then, well i mean im speaking for myself, but i got a feeling most members here werent even born yet........

I know growers say they have a 30 year old clone and it is not degraded but that is not the experience i am told by the actual breeders that held the original cuts.

Famous breeders traded seeds to pheno hunt each others work. I actually was gifted some shantibaba critical mass seeds he feminized for another breeder i was friends with.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey MIM, you know already that im new here, and you know the thread i started and got shut down, you asked me where i got the clone and i gave a vague answer,
I"ll try and be more clear in the future

Im not sure if private communication is allowed on this site ?

Im going to start my ecsd thread again soon, and hopefully without sounding like a jerk, im going to show off my girl, shes the original ecsd cut from weasel era, been holding her for around 20 years give or take

Many people speak about the old original cuts degrading, or loosing vigor,, i do not believe that, my 20 yr old clone only is just fine, a little finnicky or should i say a lot finnicky, but shes still Doing fine....

And , shes not the rez, riri, (even before aj) or any other diesel hybrid, shes the real deal.......
I went thru the whole opengrow saga back then, i had the cut before rez and the following madness.....

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Many people speak about the old original cuts degrading, or loosing vigor,, i do not believe that, my 20 yr old clone only is just fine, a little finnicky or should i say a lot finnicky, but shes still Doing fine....
They won’t lose their vigor in a healthy stress free environment. The problem is when things go wrong she will show her age. They stress much easier then newer strains .

dire wolf

dire wolf

😉👍
Correction....
OVERGROW... not "opengrow" as written above in previous post, sorry, its been a long time and i was just browsing thru the "opengrow" site so it was in my head......
But all the diesel shit happened on overgrow site , where my username was door32
That was way back when , bog seeds started, rez, orgnkid,rascal, ,,swerve ,all those guys, subcool, etc

Last edited:
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Ahhh, skunk. Late 70's from nor cal. Buddy goes to Berkley and comes home winter break 78 with grocery bags full of big thick skunky indica leaves. Kicked ass. The flower was put you down. The smell, the taste, the everything.

Yeah, needs to be kept going you lucky bastard.😉

dire wolf

dire wolf

Ahhh, skunk. Late 70's from nor cal. Buddy goes to Berkley and comes home winter break 78 with grocery bags full of big thick skunky indica leaves. Kicked ass. The flower was put you down. The smell, the taste, the everything.

Yeah, needs to be kept going you lucky bastard.😉
Hey plumber, if you were referring to me, yea , but its the east coast sour diesel cut that i have , not roadkill skunk ! Sorry......

dire wolf

dire wolf

It’s all good bro!!
Glad to see farmers holding on to the old school strains. Keep em alive bro!!
Big props to you man:)
Hey 1diesel1 thanks !
Im not ready to start the grow diary yet, but do you think i should just start a conversation over there at diary to get away from the skunk topic ? Thanks !

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hey 1diesel1 thanks !
Im not ready to start the grow diary yet, but do you think i should just start a conversation over there at diary to get away from the skunk topic ? Thanks !
Sounds good, you can always cruise threw the smokers lounge to:)

Top Bottom