roadkill skunk breeding

• Thread starter jetcat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CoolnDeadly6

CoolnDeadly6

It seems to be the case that rks is a trait that can be lost with time. Especially in artificial conditions... Interestingly enough it seems to remain in certain strains like sour d, while becoming void in its predecessor mass ss.
some of the skunkiest I've come accross has been from below the border if you know what I mean... if you want a real skunk parent your going to have to blaze into some serious gang territory. probably not worth the risk. more realistically you should be running bagseed from the nineties and crossing it with the funkiest Afghan you can find (certain AK phenos might do the trick if you can't find an appropriate landrace). your probably going to want to avoid the bubba like stuff. ideally you should be using two different varieties from the Americas. however nowadays that might be all you can get your hands on.. saving you one step in the breeding process.
I would love to learn more about this and hear from y'all who have takin' this on as a lifelong quest to revive these classic genetics.
Look no further mass skunk still kickin and rks a a used term for Virginia skunk rks a line off the skunk 6

Krippie94

Krippie94

The elusive RKS...yeah, I just thought I'd jump in and see who's talkin' and what they're saying.
It's out there...the road kill SKUNK...but it's rare. I'll keep my ears on. Peace brothers and sisters.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I believe the general consensus RKS is a combination of old skunk, and a oldn Afghan cross, and was also not consistent in its offspring. RKS never was a consistent cross, and must be searched for.

william76

william76

Skunk is a x of acapulco gold,colombian and afghan, so the rks could be a skunk and an affie,any1 heard of uncle festers 69 skunk 18? By master thai or natures farm?supposedly the real rks in there,the oldest skunk iv heard of,iv not been able to get any seeds tho.76

H

hawkman

no rks any more check with Swamie seeds and there was one other breeder who is charging $500.00 a pack of RKS (maybe he nis smoking too much of RKS ?? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! swamie is the only place to get males to keep the line going

william76

william76

no rks any more check with Swamie seeds and there was one other breeder who is charging $500.00 a pack of RKS (maybe he nis smoking too much of RKS ?? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! swamie is the only place to get males to keep the line going
I know who ur talking about!,there fems of the festers skunk,theres 1 or 2 folk on the net whos bought them but didnt find the rks,76

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I believe that was Riot Seeds who was selling S1's of the Uncle Festers Sk18 for $500 a pack.:speechless::speechless::speechless::opps::opps::opps:

william76

william76

I believe that was Riot Seeds who was selling S1's of the Uncle Festers Sk18 for $500 a pack.:speechless::speechless::speechless::opps::opps::opps:
Thats the 1,also swami only had the rks as a female cutting but im sure he got some of the skunk 18 from natures farm so he should be able to create an rks line too,the rks is a phenotype until somebody works the strain so that its consistent,thats another reason its so hard to find,also heard it likes to hermie indoors so another reason its not everywhere.76

H

hawkman

Yea ! I seen that But Swamie has a few RKS's - going to purchase from them

H

hawkman

Thats the 1,also swami only had the rks as a female cutting but im sure he got some of the skunk 18 from natures farm so he should be able to create an rks line too,the rks is a phenotype until somebody works the strain so that its consistent,thats another reason its so hard to find,also heard it likes to hermie indoors so another reason its not everywhere.76

what strain from swamie do you recommend ?

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Skunk is a x of acapulco gold,colombian and afghan, so the rks could be a skunk and an affie,any1 heard of uncle festers 69 skunk 18? By master thai or natures farm?supposedly the real rks in there,the oldest skunk iv heard of,iv not been able to get any seeds tho.76

I know more than one person that grew multiple packs and found nothing even close to roadkill.

Latest posts

Top Bottom