Roar. Hello

• Thread starter the420wookie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

the420wookie

The wookie says hello to THC farmer.

I am just a dude, who grew for about a year (just 1 plant to learn, the ins and outs) Current conditions do not allow for growing. Hopefully in the next 8months to a year I can change that, but making money (working) is a bitch.

I have a decent stockpile of seeds so far, as I have pooled a few hundred dollars into them already. When I am able to grow I am thinking about purchasing a grow tent or two, maybe 4x4x6'7'', and doing a 600W flip/flop.

I have been reading on this hobby of mine for quiiite a while, even though I am not able to grow I have surmounted an intelligible amount of info. I am no where near super experienced, but I plan to grow, and learn, and share any info I can.

Cant wait until I get set up, but until then I hope to enjoy learning more, and looking at a whole new selection of grow styles and strains! See ya around

wookie

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm wookie :hi

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome to the site wookie.. Lots to be found here

hubcap

hubcap

heya wookie

and fyi...

get two tents right off the bat and just skip the extra wasted using just one!

LOL

welcome to the farm brotha!

N

Nuglover

Save up and do it right. I wasted alot of time, money and good seeds starting out unprepared. Just hang out here and absorb as much info from these experienced guys as possible.If you do that, by the time you've got it together on your end you'll be set to grow something you'll be proud of. Good luck and welcome to the Farm.

hubcap

hubcap

^^^good advice^^^

and if i may offer some too?

-DONT SKIMP ON LIGHTS
-DONT SKIMP ON ODOR CONTROL
cut corners on pots and other tools/equip but dont skimp on bulbs or odor...
you should get the best you can afford.

light hoods..
some are better than others, but, as long as you like the reflective materiale and you like the airflow/seal, they all pretty much the same thing with the excpetion of the air duct sizes...common sizes to use are 6", 10" and 12". i prefer the 10" duct work cuz it moves a bit more air than the 6, but, the 6 moves it faster...if that makes sense...
tents....
again, some are def better than others, but, all work well, and can be made, even cheaper, quite easily, yourself.
dont overlook a DIY cab or two. custom to your needs is ALWAYS best, imo.

after you get a grow or two in, is usually when one goes after the specialty stuff to dial in their enviorn.
Just get GOOD bulbs and GOOD odor control first.
Then get the best inline fan you can that will fit the ductwork. (dont overlook using a 10" fan and shrinking it down to 6". it makes air BOOGIE thru the light/ducts. heat has no chance! lol. does make it noisier tho...)
all presonal preference, and, youll see what we mean by that once you get up and rockin!

anything else?
ask away

people here love ta help out!

enjoy your stay

T

the420wookie

Yep! I plan on not skimping on anything, gonna go with smart pots and some coco mixture at this point.

I have not thought about hoods yet. I have been deciding cab and how many plants I want to run at first. Also have to get a veg cab setup too, dont want to use both tents for veg and flower.

What did one of you mention about getting two tents and not wasting wattage?

Thanks for the advice though!

-wookie

Top Bottom