Rob1's Chem Ds1,Raskal OG and Ogiesel first cali connection grow

• Thread starter Rob1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rob1

i had them hanging from the track that holds up the drop ceiling....... i just changed everything around last night and put everything under the 2 lights on the 4x4 tray.. i got a new light and hung it and i guess it was to much... i only have 2 little Chemdog D plants left........fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

M

Malachi

Sorry to hear about your luck Rob, hope everything goes better for you in the future

S

Sirius

This is truly a bummer... Ironically I was just going to say that browning/curling/yellowing on that leaf you were curious about was a lack of light. Aside from that it also looks like you had some environmental issues.. heat/humidity.. you need proper ventilation as well. Your plant that was bleeding, was because you were feeding it cutting edge which is red. Get a timer for your plants and a tent. I would try to keep people out of the room and never try to work with ANYTHING over your babies! I have dropped shit on mine in the past and learned quick too! I am really sorry Rob. I know you learned a few things this run and I only wish you the best on your future grows! Don't give up!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Experience is the name we give to our mistakes. Dont worry Rob u will bounce back im sure. Sirius is right bro u got to get that room sealed and make sure only u goes there.

R

Rob1

thanks for the kind words and wisdom serious. i am def going to get a tent next time and make sure the lights are secure.. this sucks but it could be worse.. i could have burned down the house lol..

winta

winta

hell yea or just lost every thing no survivers

thanks for the kind words and wisdom serious. i am def going to get a tent next time and make sure the lights are secure.. this sucks but it could be worse.. i could have burned down the house lol..

R

Rob1

thanks coolest i had some real problems so maybe its for the best i start over idk ...

R

Rob1

fuck it right winta what are ya going to do. cant let it ruin my week.. my day yea but thats where it stops lol.. thanks guys

S

Sirius

That's the right attitude! And the next time will be 10x better! :)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sorry to hear about the accident, but you'll be back with a vengeance in no time... Keep that positive attitude and grow on!

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

man that fucky sucky
Hey Rob everything happens for some kinda reason , sometimes we find out why sometimes we never know LOL , life is funnie like that ,
if lower of stalks didnt break and theres any growth still on plant they will live!!

if not who knows maybe this was to make room for somethin better that may show up your way
=)
you ll sort it out =)

Top Bottom