For Sale RocBud inc & Mephisto seeds

• Thread starter Growernotashower86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growernotashower86

Growernotashower86

I have a few packs of Mephisto ( Ripleys Og, Cream de la chem, and double grape) I have 3 nightowl “Heart Breaker” and a lot of Roc bud ( grape slurri, Kong Breath, Raspberry punch, passion punch, pineapple sunrise, purple Kong, the fringe v1, iced gusher and blueberry slushy) I sold all my original packs these are my friends he doesn’t use forums so he asked me to list we are both only growing photos so if anyone is interested feel free to msg me hopefully they can go to good home. All packs have been open some have 2-5 in pack so let me know I’m sure we can figure out a deal.

671C57B8 B51B 4CA3 9570 43C2010459C3
10E7A91C 6B52 4664 8674 0CFDF7E5D9F8
GanjG420

GanjG420

definitely interested in the pineapple sunrise, passion punch, raspberry punch and grape slurri if still available. Also, are blueberry slushy and iced gushers photo or auto?

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I would like that Mephisto Double Grape for my Port & Stilton strain preservation, Port & Stilton is Double Grape x Sour Livers (from what I can remember right now)
It's an Auto version of P&S I have from Mephisto illuminauto range but I would like to also have both strains as regular and/or feminised as well for creating future evolutions.
I'd prefer swapping some seeds if possible but if you don't mind sending me a message with a cash price that would be cool too 👍

Growernotashower86

Growernotashower86

All are autos I’m currently out of town til Thursday or so for work. But once I get home I can msg with exact count if your still interested

Growernotashower86

Growernotashower86

My bad I’m currently out of town til Thursday but once I get home I’ll make sure to count em and let you know. Most definitely interested in trade if you got photos don’t see myself workin with autos for while. I’ll make sure to msg you tho should have 8 double grape

Growernotashower86

Growernotashower86

I bought the pineapple, unless you had more
He is right my bad he did get pineapple been super busy working on hotel in Lawton ok. Ready to go home thanks for reminding me man my bad once I get home I’ll post updated list. Really I could probably go thru are dms n figure out. Just been busy I wish Oklahoma was rec but it’s not sux. I should be home Thursday tho and update list

Latest posts

Top Bottom