Rocket Gal...

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

100_0339.JPG

Ground Control to Major Tom: Commencing countdown sequence... These are beans from Medic; Rocket Gal, to be precise. I'm pretty sure that's the original packaging... haha! I am super stoked to see the medicine that these beans produce. Also, I need to give props to True Grit for hooking me up. Stay tuned to watch 'em grow. Peace

:spacecraft:

C

cannabill

AltitudeFarmer, this is Houston- you are cleared for launch. Godspeed! ~Bill

M

Medic

Take Pictures of the Milky Way when you get there.

Yep looks like the original packaging to me. LOL

true grit

true grit

Good show Altitude!! Can't wait to see these ladies rollin!!

You guys crackin on my re-package job? lol!

M

Medic

i thought thats how i sent them to yah. lol. Your the man Gritty.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Got a few of them that were 24-30" a week ago when i transplanted them. Will trip them the end of next week when i get back from maui/molokai.. looking forward to the results!!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Got a few of them that were 24-30" a week ago when i transplanted them. Will trip them the end of next week when i get back from maui/molokai.. looking forward to the results!!

Nice- got any tips or pics?

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey altitude i will post a few when i get back... the ones i have are in coco and taking the cana feeding shedule were looking good when i left...

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Update: 1-19

I have 2 root tips protruding for sure as of noon. By tomorrow I should have sprouts.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

...And 2010's first debutante on the Altitude Farm is RG1...
100_0355.JPG

Super-creative on the name, I know... My mamas all have clever names, but we reserve the cool nomenclature for those ladies who stick around! Maybe RG1 will be re-named Rockette Wright or Tanya Trich...lmao. I have a blueberry mama named Danindica Patrick... stoners.... Peace

T

The Geneticist

When they get to 8 inches, you can stick them straight into flower and still get a nice sized bat of super dank. This is one of Medics finer sativas i think, as far as them not having diesel in them like his other one and being on more of the pure sativas spectrum. Some good weed right here.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

NOT SURE IF THIS THREAD STILL BELONGS IN THE MOTA MILITIA FORUM... but I have an update.

100_0362.JPG

So far, I only got 2 out of 5 to pop. I'll give the other three at least another week to see if they show signs of life. I used purified water to germinate them, with a minute nutrient blend of Great White, Superthrive, and AquaShield. Nute solution = 100 ppm. pH = 5.95
This has been a tried and true germ method for me for years. I rarely have a bean that doesn't pop. However, this is the first time I've used Great White instead of the Earth Juice mycorrhizal blend.

100_0363.JPG

100_0368.JPG

The seeds that did germinate have HELLA roots; The Great White is some amazing stuff; especially if you get your beneficial micro-organisms established as early as possible in the plant's life cycle.

100_0370.JPG

Now they sit in Happy Frog about 3" under t5 lights. Now all that's left to do is crank up some chick bands (the Donnas, Blondie, L7, Veruca Salt, TLC, etc) to get these buggers thinking female thoughts. You go girls! LOL

true grit

true grit

Now all that's left to do is crank up some chick bands (the Donnas, Blondie, L7, Veruca Salt, TLC, etc) to get these buggers thinking female thoughts. You go girls! LOL

Lol, thats hilarious bro. Hope the rest pop up for ya. I'm in the same boat with my TD testers- only got 3 of 6 going and I'm usually around 90-95%...

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Did a tiny bit of poking, and saw that 2 more of the beans cracked, so I should have sprouts in the next 24 hours. Posting pics of the gals in soil tonight.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Update 1-30

RG1 workin on her third set of leaves... The t5s, in my experience, really encourage short, bushy growth. I'm going to keep all my little stretchers (sativas) under the t5s as long as possible to encourage lots of branching. I'll be putting these in tomato cages to flower when the time comes, or may scrog them. Still have time to finger it out...
100_0432.JPG

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

They're coming along

The Gals are establishing themselves quite nicely; if not exactly "vigorous". The root growth is incredible, so I imagine they will explode soon.
100_0501.JPG

true grit

true grit

Looking good bro....so did you end up branding with 2 Fish Farms? Lol I like that.. a logo would be pretty dope for that too!

C

CowabungaRon

Wow! You put them straight into happy frog soil. Surprised they didnt burn. Looks like there getting overfed a bit, but hey im subscribed. Sounds like some good kill. Whats in the rocket gals.

Cowabunga

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Looking good bro....so did you end up branding with 2 Fish Farms? Lol I like that.. a logo would be pretty dope for that too!

We just got the 2 Fish LLC, and definitely going the route of brand label as long as state regulations allow it. We have decided also to donate 10% of every harvest, either as meds to patients, or in cash to various charities. Working on the logo... that's the fun part!

"Wow! You put them straight into happy frog soil. Surprised they didnt burn. Looks like there getting overfed a bit, but hey im subscribed. Sounds like some good kill. Whats in the rocket gals.

Cowabunga "

Happy Frog has almost zero nutrients, from what I read... Not gonna burn anything with it. The larger one may be mutant; it is growing a little funny. They are well-fed for sure, but I don't think too badly overfed. Thanks for stopping by- the genetics of this strain are pure sativa- Thai, Columbian, Afghani lineage according to Medic. Don't know much but that it's a speedy medicine; definitely stuff to clean your room while puffing- my kind of mota-vation!

Toying with the notion to germ the 5 RG beans I have left. I want more 100% sativas in my gardens.

Top Bottom