• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
bump

lol I bumped the thread until it got past page 2 and it seems fine now - but page 2 seems kaput

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx bro! Now I can post new pics. I really appreciate it.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Supp Rival or should I call u holy diver lol...I know your gonna do work with these rock it out hope allz great peace man!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx Sticky Icky! I got 3 out of 5 girls. I'm stoked #5 is the keeper, I think! I got new pics to put up. They look damn good. One of my fav strains I got growing! Thanx Mota for making this kik ass strain.

P

paulycali

Nice RIVAL! Glad to here you got some females to work with too. Hopefully that #5 turns out to be a keeper. That would be great. Looking forward to some more pics. Have fun and keep on rockin. Peace out bro

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I dont know what's up with this thread it wont let me go advanced , so I can post new pics! These girls r looking great. I wanna share wit y'all. Some1 please help me!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Holy shit let's see if this works! I hope these pics post up. Here goes my Dio girls in the Cali sun!

Dio25
Dio35
Dio55

2DogWalker

The Dio is sprouting

Riv, a few of my boys have these going and we have found some AMAZIN smells during veg even, just starting to flower out our first seed run so we will see how she does, my hopes are very high. Good luck here bro, #5 has awesome structure dude...

Best
2DoGWalkER

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looks like they're lovin the outdoors!
Yes they r, Mota! Has this strain been ran outside b4? They got nice branching. #2 was transplanted last. It tookma while to show sex but she's taking off! This is no doubt one of my fav strains I'm growing. I have some TNT, POW, and RMH goin also. Can't wait to see what they have for me! I will post another thread on them also. Thanx for dropping, Mota!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
These ladies really impressed me from the first set of leaves. I hope #5 is my keeper. She grew perfect the whole time! She's def my fav lady out of the bunch. I will be taking cuts for inside work ASAP. Mota breeds some amazing gear and I got a bunch to go thru. I can't wait to see some of the new gear as well. Keep coming back y'all.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey guys and gals. Dio is still rockin! These bitches r bad ass. #5 is so sexy. I hope she's the one for me. I have been impressed with her since day 1. Thanx Mota! She's is gonna beast out in flower. Here we go with some new pics. Dio #2, #3 and #5! Enjoy the pics.

Dio26
Dio36
Dio56
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
They Look Great

Just bought a pack of these, hope you get three keepers. Plants look awesome very happy and healthy. Hope they rip your head off, in a good way

mal

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for stopping thru! I hope they r all keepers also. Good luck with ur pack of beans, Mal. Come back and check these girls out soon.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey y'all! Here r my Dio girls. They started to flower now! All of them r looking good. I cant wait to smoke some of this herb. Dio#5 is still my fav so far. We will see how she turns out. Up first is Dio#2.

Dio2 flower
Dio2 tops

Latest posts

Top Bottom