rockin' with Loompa gear

• Thread starter burn4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
burn4me

burn4me

hey all, this will be the place i post up and give some showing of my Loompa gear. hope i do them some justice and welcome all advice and questions. i dont have much now because i am running low on space so a little at a time. i have 3 yeti f3's in cups now. just breaking the dirt.

what im rockin with:
3- Yeti F3's
medium: pro-mix hp with added EWC and dolomite lime
nutes: VEG+BLOOM, silica, +SIZE, bennies, and some teas now and then
Veg Area: 3x5x8 with 6 tube T5 lighting
Bloom Area: 5x5x7 tent with 1k of lighting may eventually add a couple 200 watt CFL

so thanks for checking this out. and i hope to be juking soon.......

burn4me

burn4me

@burn4me you gonna smash bro. I knew youwould like the gear. Happy Hunting & I will keep posting pics of Y3ti so you know what to be looking for.
Respect
TMB
you know im with that.....searching for the gold in there. hopefully able to send in something on this comp. i mean i may not stand a chance against some of thses farmers here but damn it i can TRY lol
thanks so much for everything @Power OG
hope to have some beasts

burn4me

burn4me

I am in My seat
the popcorn is made and you get the 1st bag...
Sending ++++++ Vibes

FlyJ
:cool:my dude!! thanks for the vibes, ima need em. prayin to the canna gods for some love...
Alrighty then brother!! Lets get IT! !!
Respect!
i was itchin brother.... had that :greedy: face looking at the gear and said go plus my brother i guess you can say patient begged me to grow it. he came over and browsed the farm on it and he flipped about the yeti. had to pull the trigger.

thanks for stopping in yall i am gonna do my best to post weekly updates. life is life though so we will see how this goes.
peace out

I

illive

anyone have an idea when the next drop will be THNK PEACE!!!

burn4me

burn4me

we have lift off on 1 outta 3 so far. was pretty nervous doing this the "direct sow" way. i just wanted to make sure nothing went wrong for my little babies. lol took for ever. think ill stick to soaking em they seemed faster.
img_20140630_224759-jpg.419019

HerbGrower

HerbGrower

I've been reading good stuff about Loompa's gear! Count me in on this, eager as a starving beaver to see how these turn out. Any strains from Loompa stand out above the rest???

Top Bottom