ROCKING SOME X RATED GEAR

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Flower 3 weeks ,going to take a few runs to get all in .. first up Cookies & Cream ( Mystery Cookies x Starfighter F2
X gear 1 001
X gear 1 002
X gear 1 003

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
For now last but the best ! Yahtya !!! have to get back on the genetics as i believe was the only .. Extreme smell , huge
X gear 1 010
X gear 1 011
stems and tight nodes ! What more can u ask for ! Alot more to come stay tuned !! M

Last edited:
ricogarion

ricogarion

The point of jumping in on her thread is that for a year and a half I have been aware of M and watched her skill and kindness. From afar I've seen how a successful grower can carry themselves and the example they set. In her honor I try to maintain respect and consideration. Treat others the way you want to be treated.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Don't trade your soul ! Didn't mean to be negative coiled up and ready to bite .. not u Rico 1 U have always been respectful Thank you M

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Very fortunate @ElManiaco got to say X is one of the most generous people here Lots of blood , sweat and devotion in these babies and always positive person Happy to know such. Kind individual M.
Amen to that M. Subbed for what should be a great show..... You go gurl.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
It's starting ......... Smell incredible !!!!! Cookies & c Creme ..... Been waiting for this. Seeing the final product been along time .smell is sweet ,intoxicating !

Top Bottom