Rockn White OG again

• Thread starter soaringfast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soaringfast

soaringfast

I just set these girls back in my new sealed room.
This show should be nothing but pure fiya.
They are under 3 1000's
3 gal in coco perlite mix.
Canopy is sitting at 78 degrees CO2 is 1400ppm.

Rockn white og again
soaringfast

soaringfast

I have 7 per light. I may put another 1 or 2 in there but I'm not sure.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Looks sweet! like your room. With plants the size of those I'd say keep it at 7 per light. 7 is the magic number for me ina 4x4 if the plants have been veged for around 6 weeks.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Looks sweet! like your room. With plants the size of those I'd say keep it at 7 per light. 7 is the magic number for me ina 4x4 if the plants have been veged for around 6 weeks.

How tall do you let the plants get before blooming? Do you do any topping, pruning or training? Whatcha yielding?

soaringfast

soaringfast

They have all been topped. They all have at least 3 tops now and I have them staked apart to allow even lighting.
I have only ran this once in a tent. It's still a week out from harvest but it looks to be solid.
Super frosty, and the smell is insane!

I have no idea what this will yield. I have always been a SOG guy.
This is all new to me.

OGONLY

OGONLY

How tall do you let the plants get before blooming? Do you do any topping, pruning or training? Whatcha yielding?

Sorry soaring will try and make it quick don't want to jack yer thread. Syb my last couple runs I've veged more like 8-10 weeks. Therefore fewer than 7 plants per 4x4. Last run (very recently harvested) I yielded 8.5 zip on the only plant I weighed so far. I had 6 in a 4x4. It was my best WIFI pheno the #3. It was in a 3 gallon smartpot in coco. Yes I top a lot, as well as supercrop. With 7 plants (SFV OG) I was getting a consistent #2 per light. I've got a thread covering my last run through to my current run if you want to check it out.

soaringfast

soaringfast

OG, thanks for the info.
I have never vegged until recently. I'm trying to find that happy medium of some veg but not too long.

With that said I did veg for about 3 weeks under t5's and another week in this room.

I'm hoping to get 5p from this room. I know I have the genetics to do it but I just need to find the right formula.

In my other thread here I have 30 in a tent under 2 1000's. It looks very promising. The quality is there for sure and that to me is the most important.

I'm going to keep this grow up to date with pics and such.

K

Karma Genetics

I have seen what your selected cut can do in the other thread, by running it a few times you will get her dailed in, she looks like she can yield very well.

PS. very nice looking room, Grow some Dank bro

OGONLY

OGONLY

You should easily get 5 with 3 lights and 4 weeks of veg. I've found that for me longer veg times (6-8 weeks instead of 5-6) do increase yield considerably. The problem is properly training the plants so that they are bushy and low as possible so as not to have height restriction problems.

soaringfast

soaringfast

This is the WOG I'm getting ready to harvest. It's the same one I have in the above room.

IMG 0765
IMG 0776
IMG 0781
symbiote420

symbiote420

Hey soaring! Big ups homie that shit's looking DAAAAANK, Impressive!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom