Rockwool Crouton Official Root Forum

• Thread starter HydroRockWo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HydroRockWo

Ok so the best product for roots any hydro store will tell you is Root Excelurator from H&G. Many people would say use great white once a week with Root Excelurator every feeding till week 5 of flower. Im currently using just Root Excel and its working real good. Soon I'm going to use great white and Root excel together and I'll keep you guys posted when I do. But an experienced grower friend of mine recommended using root excel every feeding with great white once a week and Cannazyme once a week. This idea sounds legit as great white provides microbes(fungi,beneficial bacteria, etc) which the species eats and provides wastes which plants love it to consume nutrients more efficiently. Then you got Root excel which pretty much provides a perfect environment for roots which stimulates their growth. It's compounds won't affect great whites. The product Cannazyme comes from a top company so it should be good I have not used it yet when I do I will update. Healthy roots mean roots die and new more efficient roots are born. Canna zyme essentially turns the dead root into nutrients and also has many Aminos and vitamins. So if you give all these 3 products im guessing that your roots will explode. I will update when I do this if anyone has tried this or wants to try this leave a comment.

H

happy b

Instead of great white check out capulators og bio war line . from what iv read it's better than GW (and that's saying something) and a lot cheaper . its the premium product when it comes to bennies . I think the "root pack" us what your after . good luck.

MidCaliFarmN

MidCaliFarmN

I'm currently transplanting from Clone to 1 Gallons and will also be Running RE and GW, but along with HygroZyme.
Instead of great white check out capulators og bio war line . from what iv read it's better than GW (and that's saying something) and a lot cheaper.

Not familiar with this Line of Nutes, but You just said what I'm Always Looking for: "Better" and "cheaper" in that Order.

Top Bottom