Rockwool seedlings/Early planting/Good or Bad?

• Thread starter Dustytrails
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dustytrails

Dustytrails

Hello kind growers,
We’ll be trying RDWC this time. I’ve had success with Coco, mediocre organic and soil. But for indoors and outdoors I’ve always started in Peat or Coco then transplanting with ease, excellent success.
But, this time wanting to use Rockwool blocks, I didn’t like my sprout growth, they all popped, but long stems, after a few days they DID not look good, very little positive growth and not wanting to destroy these little girls I planted them in my little system.
Well today has been 7 days since the seeds popped and 3 days in the tent, they are looking MUCH better.
But the question today is this too early to plant ??
Thanx all!
Rockwool seedlingsearly plantinggood or bad

Dustytrails

Dustytrails

Hello kind growers,
We’ll be trying RDWC this time. I’ve had success with Coco, mediocre organic and soil. But for indoors and outdoors I’ve always started in Peat or Coco then transplanting with ease, excellent success.
But, this time wanting to use Rockwool blocks, I didn’t like my sprout growth, they all popped, but long stems, after a few days they DID not look good, very little positive growth and not wanting to destroy these little girls I planted them in my little system.
Well today has been 7 days since the seeds popped and 3 days in the tent, they are looking MUCH better.
But the question today is this too early to plant ??
Thanx all! View attachment 2019554
Well with a little time they all started taking off! I’m pleased seem to be doubling every day or so. So my little Green Crack girls are taking off in my first RDWC grow 👍💥

Top Bottom