?rockwool to coco?

• Thread starter el boyo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

el boyo

i was thinking of making the switch to coco beds on my 8x4 tables. was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on somethin...

i was thinking of vegging in 4" rockwool cubes, and then transplanting the rockwool cubes into the coco beds for flowering...

does anyone have any experience or thoughts on how this might play out??

thankings for any advice..

sdgrower

sdgrower

Not sure how placing rockwool cubes into coco beds would work. I can confirm that putting rockwool cubes into coco in buckets works great. I use the smaller 2 x 2 rockwool cubes but have used the 4 x 4's.
Good luck bro!
:animbong:

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

I'm with sdgrower, have good success with rockwool into coco pots. Try not to bury em, rockwool likes to dry out a bit more for better performance while coco loves that moisture...

E

el boyo

nice, im gonna try a couple things with them 4x4 smart pot bed liners there... put them on my 8x4 tables and see what jives.. i wanna try and utilize as much of my old equipment if i make the switch... looks like coco beds are way lower maintenance and much less trash to get rid of since you can reuse it for so many runs..

did the roots fill the pots of coco you transplanted em to?

i'm hopin they will just rage it out in them coco beds, but we will see... will also be trying to veg out in coco pots as well... just lookin for the quickest growth in my 3 week veg i got goin..

sdgrower

sdgrower

I transplant 2 x 2's into 1 gallon pots then to 4 gallon pots. Roots blow up in Coco.

Latest posts

Top Bottom