rocky high mountain on thcbay????

• Thread starter slausongardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
slausongardens

slausongardens

i dont know if anyone else has noticed this but theres a rocky high mountain on there if u click it it says "5k og kush x aloha white widow"

i assume this is supposed to be rocky mountain high with a mistake as the description..

there is not a new strain called rocky high mountain thats 5k og x aww is there??? lol

just checking cuz that sounds pretty bomb

Y

YetiCo

dont take this wrong folks........I just want this done n gone so I can move on....its bullshit n I'm tired of gettin mad everytime I see it trollin this site and it messing a great friendship up with a guy I really look up to who has always been very good to me. I got no real beef with anyone I'm just sorta trying to clean up my hard places n prepare somewhere new more comfortable....if that makes sense....

I dont understand the point to rocky high mountain but a disrespect of rocky mountain high explain it to me if I am wrong.....please

I wanna leave this canna online scene for real n forever n never look back but if theres shit constantly mockin me and I keep hearing it iit will be impossible to ignore for me n be at peace..........I give two shits from now on anyone who has no respect for me can deal with the weight of the misery of the curse I carry themselves.......:)

Motarebel

Motarebel

Deffinately a typo Moio as the packs still have RMH just as you named it. Thank you for letting us bring forth the RMH F2's.

When the new stock lands this week then any old stock remaining will be removed. That stock was part of the "Hazeman- Mota" venture and i spent all last year making new lines to turn the page.

Y

YetiCo

thank you very very much thats exactly what I argued to a bunch of people all along but nothing ever was answered straight n people have this thing for riling me up especially lately....you had my blessing all along for the actual gear we shared n still do bro thank you for handling everything with the grace ya do man cuz i cant seem to......;) ...........see n8tive's peoples blessing has big medicine............th th th th th thats all folks

the MOIO

Motarebel

Motarebel

What we had was the creator of RMH concerned that i had changed the name which didn't happen. Moio created the RMH F1's and Hazeman F2'd it with his blessings. Moio is a very proud person and RMH was his "baby" so to speak. I don't blame him a bit for questioning wtf is going on. It looks like he's gonna take a break from being online to charge his batteries so good luck with that as we wish you the best.

2DogWalker

My dad told me the other day this is called "giving our people skills a break" get right however you need to moio much respect to you and mota from these two dogs!

2dw

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

What we had was the creator of RMH concerned that i had changed the name which didn't happen. Moio created the RMH F1's and Hazeman F2'd it with his blessings. Moio is a very proud person and RMH was his "baby" so to speak. I don't blame him a bit for questioning wtf is going on. It looks like he's gonna take a break from being online to charge his batteries so good luck with that as we wish you the best.
Kind of curious as to what the cross is now then? aww x?

Motarebel

Motarebel

All i know is we released RMH F2's only,any AWW hybrids are Hazeman's work under his HazemanSeeds label. He did do a 5k og x AWW but don't know what he called it or why it would be listed under my label. If he called it Rockyhighmountain then he sould be tarred and feathered but i'd like to think it was glitch and a talk to logic would get to the bottom of this.

2DogWalker

its been this way since it got listed a long time ago, im sure its just a mistake...FWIW

2DW

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I have these rocky mountain high beans and when i bought them it was listed as mikado x colorado green bud under the motarebel label,i beleive the description got screwed up in the last big site changeover,at least thats when i noticed the description change.I dont think there was any deception,just a simple mistake in the change over.Mota,is the description above correct?Im asuming it is,lol.

coloradochem

coloradochem

Deffinately a typo Moio as the packs still have RMH just as you named it. Thank you for letting us bring forth the RMH F2's.

When the new stock lands this week then any old stock remaining will be removed. That stock was part of the "Hazeman- Mota" venture and i spent all last year making new lines to turn the page.

BUMP
AWESOME SAUCE WITH A SIDE OF FUHCKIN A!!!!

M

maggot

wow talk about disrespect yo...one pack , and mota cant even just buy it to take it downo_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom