ROG, CVK and Chem D in flower

• Thread starter urbanite420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
urbanite420

urbanite420

So we're at day 10 flowering now. This is a direct continuation of the veg phase I posted earlier. Sorry about the shitty close-ups. my digi-cameras inner lense is dirty as hell.

distance pics speak for themselves. already at 2300ppm and the dwc bitches are eatin it up! yup that one close up with the torn leaf was my bad, I got it snagged on the bucket lid.

Just installed my hortilux super hps last night. watch these girls blow the eff up!

took 2 ROG and 2 CVK clones day before 12/12 and they're rooting out now on the work bench. Got bell pepper and basil growin there too.

Day 0 flower
Day 0 flower level
Day 10 flower
Day 10 flower level
Chemd lefft   rog right
Rog or cvk day 9
The work bench
C

CAPO

Nice and green. Things seem to be cruisin right along, bro!

T

TopShelf

Looking good bro. That ROG is gonna start reeking. All my cali strains reek,,,,but i got my CVK's, ROG's, and TAHOEs flowering and I can always distinguish the ROG.

urbanite420

urbanite420

So here we are winding out the 2-week. CVK towers above everyone else. Damn that bitch stretched. I was also sick as a dog this last weekend so I wasn't able to tie her down some more as she stretched.

To make matters complicated, the DWC ROG came down with some root rot (Figured out what caused contamination - it was a strip of garden tape I forgot to snip off so it was dangling in the nute solution--DOH!). Cleaned her up (snip snip the rotting roots and a peroxide dunk and gave her a shot of antibiotics). I'll have to re-inoculate the beneficials in 2 days after the antibiotics become inactive. This girl is effin tuff! Doesn't look like she is slowin down too much anf she has some explosive new root growth, but I know that set me back at least a week or two in flowering

soil ROG is lookin good, a little calmag def but cleared that up quick.

I just keep givin em all more calmag and nutes and they keep eatin it! I'm pushing and pushing, and they just eat it up! 2500ppm...like WTF...I haven't even peaked yet! I wonder if I should max myself out at 2750ppm???
Any advice??

The Chemdog D are having the same issue last time I grew it out. looks pretty good, but it is becoming chlorotic in the older leaves as she enters flowering. She gets the same nute regimen as the soil ROG and she shows no chlorosis whatsoever. I uppped the nitrogen when I fed her 2 weeks ago going into flower and have been phasing it out slowly since with no results. She is in the rear left in the lafamilia pic. Anyone with advice on this one? Thanks!!

Stretch
CVK
ROG dwc
ROG soil
Chem D
LaFamilia
urbanite420

urbanite420

I think the issue with the Chemdog D is some kind of systemic fungal infection, possibly carried over from the first grow. I gave her a specific antifungal that should handle it, but I have another card to play if it doesn't. I found this leaf on the lowermost part of the plant. I'll take the leaf into lab on Monday to identify it. Fungus identification is one of my specialties - this should be fun.

ChemD Infexn
C

CAPO

man if they're eatin it? It's all good. I probably wouldn't go any higher, but then again I feed till I see a tiny tip burn.

urbanite420

urbanite420

Day 34: CVK, ROG flowering updates

Day 34 - half way through, yeah! Pics from my new 14 mega-pixel Sony W330 cybershot speak for themselves. Wasn't able to identify the fungus in the Chemdog D cuz my wife "accidentally" threw away my sample leaves and my anti-fungal cleared up the infection. I guess I'll never know...Pics on her up soon

CVK looks sexy as always. stanky sweet lemon pledge...yum, yum

The DWC Raskal OG started to bleach on me so I lowered her a bit. She got a little bit of nute burn, as I am using the CVK feeding regimen on all plants. nuthin but kerosine skunk funk from these girls.

Shitty but funny, I thought the soil Raskal would be as hungry as the DWC plants and I burned the shit outta her during the peak feeding week using the CVK feeding regimen. Shit happens I guess. Flushed and re-adjusted she is much happier now.

I peaked at 2750 ppm and the CVK ate that shit up! Damn! Only a tiny bit of burn at the very tips of leaves. Gotta be on top of this Bitch with the Cal-Mag to support this level of feeding. The Soil ROG couldn't handle so much food, she almost crashed and burned...lol The DWC Raskal was more tolerant of the feeding schedule.

Can't wait to finish out this grow...:boogie:

ChemValleyKush1
ChemValleyKush2
ChemValleyKush3
ChemValleyKush Whole plant
Clearance
ROG dwc
ROG dwc  backlite
ROG soil burn
ROG soil backlite
ROG soil burn1
MyCaliBitches
ROG soil burn2
R

Rob1

looking good.. you have a nice collection of dank there for sure. i cant wait to start my Chemdog D s1.

P

PureSugar

Looking good bro. That ROG is gonna start reeking. All my cali strains reek,,,,but i got my CVK's, ROG's, and TAHOEs flowering and I can always distinguish the ROG.

They're crazy stinky! No joke I'm considering a carbon scrubber just for the clones!

I think the issue with the Chemdog D is some kind of systemic fungal infection, possibly carried over from the first grow. I gave her a specific antifungal that should handle it, but I have another card to play if it doesn't. I found this leaf on the lowermost part of the plant. I'll take the leaf into lab on Monday to identify it. Fungus identification is one of my specialties - this should be fun.

That's bad ass you have a lab and are a fungus identification expert. Good to know. Too bad your wife tossed the leaf but sounds like you knew how to handle it regardless.

B

_BIG_YIELDS_

omg 2750 ppm?? thats crazy!! i didnt even know any plant could take that!!!! i hit like 1700 in week 4-5 of flower in hydro but never that high!! dam thats crazy!!!! nice pics and thanks for sharing im still in shock from that high of ppm

urbanite420

urbanite420

Yeah, bro, about 2750. In EC, I hit just over 4.0mS EC (or 4000uS EC). cuz the conversions can vary, its either 2750 if you do the 4-4-2 conversion or 2100ppm in the NaCl conversion. That's still high as fuck. The Cali Connection plants can handle, especially in hydro. Fo Shizzle

Out of curiosity, Which is more used here the 4-4-2 or NaCl conversions? I may start a new thread for this Q, if not already done so.

New pics up later today!

urbanite420

urbanite420

Day 42 my peoples...Sorry bout the lag. Today I show off the 14 megapixel capabalities of my new sony cybershot. Just cruisin along now. I 've just about phased out the Sensi A-part (the one with N) and went full swing into the overdrive. All I have in the res is Sensi Bloom B, a lil bit of A to put everything into flowering, Overdrive, Calmag and Kushie Kush (Last week of kk)

Opened the door a couple days ago and found whats in the first pic...lol...Shes upright now and rockin out

Enjoy!

Fell over
Cvk
Cvk close
Cvk2
Cvk close1
Cvk3
Cvk whole
Rog dwc
Rog dwc whole
Rog soil
H

hailo

I 've just about phased out the Sensi A-part (the one with N) and went full swing into the overdrive. All I have in the res is Sensi Bloom B, a lil bit of A to put everything into flowering, Overdrive, Calmag and Kushie Kush (Last week of kk)
Enjoy!

2 part nuts should be used in equal parts...the reason it is not in 1 bottle is because the sol'n would percipitate and create unwanted elements in the bottle.(thats why they shouldt be used neat either)

urbanite420

urbanite420

2 part nuts should be used in equal parts...the reason it is not in 1 bottle is because the sol'n would percipitate and create unwanted elements in the bottle.(thats why they shouldt be used neat either)

Yeah, I know, but:

Quoted from Swerve:
"i reduced my flushing in dwc to 2 weeks but the week prior to flushing all out, i just give phd water and a huge amount of powder koolbloom.. they eat that for a week get all fat and lock up and then i flush the piss out of them...
the reason i do this is we are going to flush and kill them so why not let them gorge themselves and fatten up before they die...

they get nute lock out from the high amount of P and K but that dont matter as theya re going to be flushed the week later which is leaching them of their nutrients so its all good... but they plump up nicely lol"

I'm tryin to maximize this effect buy phasing out the A part.

H

hailo

Yeah, I know, but:

Quoted from Swerve:
"i reduced my flushing in dwc to 2 weeks but the week prior to flushing all out, i just give phd water and a huge amount of powder koolbloom.. they eat that for a week get all fat and lock up and then i flush the piss out of them...
the reason i do this is we are going to flush and kill them so why not let them gorge themselves and fatten up before they die...

they get nute lock out from the high amount of P and K but that dont matter as theya re going to be flushed the week later which is leaching them of their nutrients so its all good... but they plump up nicely lol"

I'm tryin to maximize this effect buy phasing out the A part.

Got it, week 8 he kills it with dry kool bloom, week 9 he flushes...

By not using part A your sol'n lacks Calcium, look at part a ingredients, everything is calcium something, look at part b, its magnesium something....

If you want to phase out, next time try:
week 6 KK no OD
week 7 lower both parts A and B add OD no kk
week 8 same as above and kill it with OD <~~where he kills it with dry KB
week 9 flush

:sign0005: the close ups were macro right?

Top Bottom