Roling Kansas

• Thread starter boxturtle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

boxturtle

Im out here on the open front of Kansas trying to find and grow my medical supply. Quality nug is always preferable but unforunatly selections in "smalltown" kansas are slim to brick, and discusting. I like watching my plants grow, baby them and watch them become the best they can be. Unfortunatly as of late good quality genetics are hard to come by here so im venturing out to meet the masters of the green and to seek out there medicine.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah box, living in a horseshit city ain't always easy in the quality dept.. Fortunately for you here at the farm you can grab some killer genetics>>>>grow em out and monopolize the horseshit city with some Cali Dank.. Good luck buddy and welcome to the farm
:passingjoint:

gtd

B

Bud Farmer

Sup Turtle!
I'm new to this place too. So I don't think I can officially welcome anyone yet! LOL
Unfortunately I was born and raised in Ks. So I feel your pain! Every time I was thrown in jail for a roach I would hear voices in my head. It said "go west young man, go west"! So I did and things haven't been the same since!

B

boxturtle

After a long hiatus I'm returning to the scene. Will be moving to Denver on Monday, and look forward to rejoining this wonderful group.q

Top Bottom