rollin with tips

• Thread starter vaporedout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

CGK got me thinkin bout this so why not.
Rollin with tips 8

the tip takes up a bit of the joint so i use the king size papers, that way you have a hearty joint :)

start out by folding it zig zag style, about 3 bends is good (make a w or m) [side bar: my mom used to joke that she wanted to get a W tattooed on each butt cheek. that way it would say wow, or if she stood on her head it would say mom] ok im back
Rollin with tips 9
once youve zigged it roll it
Rollin with tips

this is where my wife gets it mixed up, when you place it in the king size rolling machine (yes i use one) make sure its place like so ( put it in the machine like the above pic, just make sure it rolls the same way as the below pic)
Rollin with tips 2

so when it rolls it tightens up the tip, not unravels it. then pack it up with some danky dank, keep your weed touching the tip (you dont want it flimsy there, for when you have to ash)
Rollin with tips 3

i dont grind my weed that fine for joints, i use a plastic grinder that just separates it. (side note: great grinder for extracting seeds from your crosses)
then i take 2 papers, rub some hash oil on 1 paper then overlap it, i keep the gum parts separate, so it makes one good gum line to seal the joint.
Rollin with tips 4
Rollin with tips 5

smoosh it together, and put it in the rolling machine.
and viola!
Rollin with tips 6

accidentally got to much oil by the tip, ohh well at least it wont get on my fingers
OR CGKS MUSTACHE!!!!

then enjoy
Rollin with tips 7

* NO CATS WERE HARMED BY 2ND HAND SMOKE IN THIS PIC, I JUST DIDNT WANT YOU TO SEE HOW DIRTY THE ROOM WAS :) ...... JK, for some reason the gatos come around when were smokin, crazy cats.

hope that helps ya old dog ken. wonder where youll get resin next???

soserthc1

soserthc1

Was interested in this as I received a bunch of roaches with them in there awhile back but to much hassle for me and you lost me on the the rolling machine - I take pride in my rolling .... on a side note your mom sounds interesting......just kidding - thanks for taking the time and the laugh .....

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
W:peeking:W

I also enjoy the Raw papers. Nice slow burning spliffs.;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
me to just don't enjoy paying 450 for them but rarely do i roll joints of late as i'm loosing the battle to dabs ...... at night

Yeah I was smoking on the JOB's for 99 cents forever then just decided to try something dif. I dont pay no $4.50 though.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yeah I was smoking on the JOB's for 99 cents forever then just decided to try something dif. I dont pay no $4.50 though.

Bingo I go for the Job 1.5 for .99 cents all the time as usual the legal states sell everything cheaper - went into -what is a head shop around here (an indian convince store) had some Bob Marley papers like the raw one's ask the um lady how much ......she says 4.50 i say i'll pass , i don't pay 4.50 for the pot that is going in the joint - I sure as hell ain't paying it for papers on principal

Same store - I broke my stem on my dab pipe she wants 35 dollars - nope jew her down to 25 - visit Oregon same piece - twice as strong 14.99 ..... on the good side 400 a zip all day

vaporedout

vaporedout

i could never hand roll, i dont know why, ive tried and tried.... just not for me. we only smoke joints around this time of year (harvest time) otherwise we stick to the vaporizer. we too are loosing the battle to dabs, its so nice.

soserthc1

soserthc1

late night dabs always make me feel stonedover in the morning haha, some days thats good others i can't think right till the afternoon lol; just gotta remeber to keep it to 1 dab

I feel fine in the morning but having a tough time staying awake after my second dab.......lol ... granted i'm up at 5 am every morning but i gotta sit in a chair near my bed and watch tv or i'm out in 15 mins ......lol... real hard not to take that 2nd dap when its all set up on the table staring at me saying "come on 1 more "

soserthc1

soserthc1

i could never hand roll, i dont know why, ive tried and tried.... just not for me. we only smoke joints around this time of year (harvest time) otherwise we stick to the vaporizer. we too are loosing the battle to dabs, its so nice.

I never could as a kid always would say to my boys roll this for me but after ALOT of practice I have master the joint rolling but now a days very few are rolled there are so many others ways to go .... my day typically
1) mild hybrids or sativa (if i have any ) joint at 8 am
2) afternoon - vap pen - sativa or hybrid
3) 7-9 blast off time ..... dabs - last night said i'm gonna take a dab break being i had my first GSC tree - rolled a joint mixed some venom og oil on the paper , smoke up , started watching games ..... and dabs kept calling my name ,,,, hit the dab pipe sat in bed next i know its 1130 and my elbow is sore from sitting up falling asleep
4) then being i am a insomniac - indica vap pen hits thru out the night ......

Good times

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey Vape :) I finally got the hang of sticking those fancy tips on my joints!:oldman:
It takes a whole extra min. but im getting faster
when I was 17 years old, I hand rolled 20 or 30 joints every morning before school!
;) I love cats too! I think i have like 16 of em now
Fucking Waayne show off even gotta make rolling a joint better than most if not all........ just playing bro ....... later

:woot: LMAO

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:oldman:Yep The good ole days Soser
When I was a teenager, back in the 70's, we didnt have these fancy grinders
and tips..and pretty rice papers:oldman:

Musta took a whole 90 seconds to roll these just now...so I guess I might stick with em..

but now, I have a bunch of roaches I have to kill to get the tips back!:p

Tips

Top Bottom