Rolling machine recommendations?

• Thread starter treehugger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

treehugger

Since I started adding the Elements filter tips to my joints I have found it much better to use a rolling machine to roll my bones, but I am not fully satisfied with the Elements roller I picked up at the heady shop. The supplied mat reek's of PVC's, and since it's made in china, I assume it's also loaded with lead pigments waiting for my wetted tongue...

I remember the pre-plastic models used fabric/canvas mat's in these machines, does anyone out there know of anything like this, or has recommendations for a better alternative?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I use the RAW machine that fits my RAW papers. No weird smells, that much is for sure.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have never been able to hand-roll for shizzy. <looks embarrassed> I tear through papers, make them look pregnant, unsmokable. I usually use glass, but when I'm out I like the machine-rolls because they look just like cigarettes and if you smoke them like a ciggie people don't really notice it's not tobacco you're smoking.

T

treehugger

I have never been able to hand-roll for shizzy. <looks embarrassed> I tear through papers, make them look pregnant, unsmokable. I usually use glass, but when I'm out I like the machine-rolls because they look just like cigarettes and if you smoke them like a ciggie people don't really notice it's not tobacco you're smoking.

I took a lot of pride in hand rolling my joints for over 30yrs, and a few folk mistook them for machine-rolled, but if the filter tip just protrudes one millimeter beyond the paper it tends to get pulled out by a wet lip. The roller hardly ever ever does that, and as you noted - the perfect roll doesn't appear to be a jaybird.

Latest posts

Top Bottom