"Rollitup" hacked?

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Camdawg

Camdawg

Yeah a year or 2 ago FDD got popped in some big interstate trafficking deal. Guy was shipping mass pounds of weed through the mail or something to that effect....
That was it. And as the old saying goes....If the lemonade stand is a crack front, find the guys with the lemons

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Okay,,, reboot, and scanning,,, network appears to be okay,,, my server didnt get hit.... Everything seems okay,,,,, I got re-directed earlier today and again at 10:50am colo time.... That server might be fighting a virus this morning cause it did some weird shit today.... CHROME had problems ! firefox seemed okay, but not positive about anything rite now
Chrome has a lot of problems that I've been uncovering of late. For example, I absolutely unequivocally can NOT get the California DMV site to resolve.

Since I'm on Linux and I'm curious, I'mma go click the link! I'm doin' it..! I'M DOIN' IT!!!! Huh, they changed the layout and appearance of the site. Kind of a lot.

lino

lino

Devious little bug - be careful with this info but you can start by going to in YOUR CHROME BROWSER, this is for hackers who like trashing browsers. Visit your chrome setting but I'd recommend you change nothing that you dont understand ! ! !
enter this URL in your Chrome browser

chrome://flags/

These are your Chrome browser settings for experiments BY GUYS LIKE ME and can be used to hack the shit out of your CPU... If your still having Chrome problems they can be corrected here.

this is a spyware virus, a type of malicious software whose main purpose is to steal information off your PC. This can include all types of sensitive data such as THCfarmer passwords, online banking credentials, personal identification information, and more.
antivirus trojan may also attempt to change hidden settings on your Chrome Browser, hijack your browser, monitor your internet activities, and change system files secretly without your knowledge.
Most commonly, spyware is designed to avoid detection, so often you may not even know you have an infection. In many cases you’ll notice a PC running slower than usual or strange programs running in the background. antivirus trojan is one of those strange programs. The greatest trick of the devil is to prove he doesnt exist....

S

simonskunk71

Never went to a roll it up but spent time on IC mag. Would this website be safe to visit again?

Canappa

Canappa

IM SF GUY

I just decided to jump ship from RIU after being long time member and poster there ill try and make this my new home comfortably

Welcome to the Farm, lots of good folks here. I am relatively new myself. I am sure you will have no problem finding new friends and old ones a well. I been a many sites never cared for RIU to many newbies on there, every time you look at the forum there is nothing but a bunch of help wanted. Most of the people here got their shit together.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
IM SF GUY

I just decided to jump ship from RIU after being long time member and poster there ill try and make this my new home comfortably
Welcome to the farm SF GUY. :)

Dr.J20

Dr.J20

IM SF GUY

I'm also a refugee. I put up a thread in the introduce yourself forum, but good to see you here SF Guy! This is going to be my new home as well! Thanks for all the warm welcomes farmers!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yep, looks like they had a database error at best. Maybe something barfed.

Top Bottom